j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Realistically it should take them ~2 weeks after all the art is done, maybe 3 if something goes really bad. I mean, the update is already quite a bit later than one would have expected, so let's hope it'll go a bit smoother from now on.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018

BaphometFanFiction

Apr 6, 2020
I'm worried that they're trying to cram too many characters into these two updates. There's what, three in this one and four in the next?

I can't help but wonder if the Conseula patch could serve as a template for future updates.

Reactions: huhgnoohc

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Taking that time for each update, I think we’ll see a remastering of Debbie’s story as they did with Jenny i guess i'll toke 3 to 4 years from now, Maria, I think it’s a character I’m looking forward to an update. If she has no scenes in this update, it will probably be years from now.

Reactions: huhgnoohc

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
87% huh? Not long to go for an update then. :) Unless you're one of the entitled whiners, who think that they deserve an update worth 10 hours of play time every 2 weeks. Without having to pay a dime of course. :p

Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
Of course, I wish him recovery soon as possible, but in such a difficult time for everyone, it’s a pity that the situation when everyone is sitting at home and devoting more time to their projects has not happened for us and the update is not expected soon.
Tired of waiting :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes