srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
İs there any way to use console on android version?
Install my mod (see signature) and use swipe-down-swipe-up-swipe-down-swipe-up.

There is, however, a problem with the keyboard. Either you use the on-screen keyboard, which will cover half the screen and the interesting part of the console, or you access the device via tools like Samsung Dex or Flow, where it appears that the console will not recognize a space character (it will simply ignore the space bar for whatever reason). I did not check if a bluetooth device will do the trick, though.

Dec 6, 2018
game devs are genious, they came here with a potential good 2d game and they slow slow slow update it so they can grab as much money as possible from people who fall for it while using shaming tactics to whoever calls them out making them think they are the wrong ones

Reactions: UncleNanard

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
any news about status from update on streams of DC?
Not much apart from the patreon post yesterday. He started drawing for 0.20.5 on stream and now it's up to strayerror and the rest of the team.

Reactions: yoje

Kovenant

Jan 28, 2020
Actually i never done incest paths on my playthrough , just focusing on girld and teachers on schools . İncest is not my taste
Well, I also don't use incest patch. Not that I have something against incest feature in general, I just like SS better the way it is now.

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Been out of the loop for a little on this game but it seems the dev went ahead and took out/Changed most if not all the flavor text for Diane, Deebie, Jenny, and the MC towards each other. Sadly it seems even with the patch the scenes still have trouble keeping the naming right MC/Sister sometimes calling the mom Debbie and everybody referring to the aunt/mom as Friends instead of sisters and no more my sister (from the aunt) ect. and the flavor text is just not there anymore no more nephew big sister from Jenny (even in her diary) and again mom/aunt friends>sisters. I get why it is done but it still makes me sad when a good i*cest game gets gutted :cry:. (Still a good game though so i'll be back for more :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Been out of the loop for a little on this game but it seems the dev went ahead and took out/Changed most if not all the flavor text for Diane, Deebie, Jenny, and the MC towards each other. Sadly it seems even with the patch scenes still have trouble keeping the naming right MC/Sister sometimes calling the mom Debbie and everybody referring to the aunt/mom as Friends instead of sisters and no more my sister (from the aunt) ect. and the flavor text is just not there anymore no more nephew big sister from Jenny (even in her diary) and again mom/aunt friends>sisters. I get why it is done but it still makes me sad when a good i*cest game gets gutted :cry:. (Still a good game though so i'll be back for more :))
There was a mod made here a few months back to try to fix that

Edit: It appears to be crashing my game now. Probably needs to be updated

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes