GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
4 months since last update, that is ridiculously slow, I feel bad for the people that subscribe to this on patreon.
A lot of people complain about that, because ha have own game studio and 50+k per month from patreon. And we often get updates that were not tested in any way.
To the point, where even scenes in cookie jar sometimes does not work. How fucking much job it takes to clicko those 4-5 new scenes in cookie jar and check if they are working properly? 2 minutes?

Reactions: Ghostload

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
A lot of people complain about that, because ha have own game studio and 50+k per month from patreon. And we often get updates that were not tested in any way.
To the point, where even scenes in cookie jar sometimes does not work. How fucking much job it takes to clicko those 4-5 new scenes in cookie jar and check if they are working properly? 2 minutes?
none of this is true

Reactions: AngelAIGS

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
This Kenuichi guy is one of the last few remaining people who can still put a smile on his face and make jokes about all this shit you know that right? Personally i can't do it, so generally i just stay away, after this post i will hide under my rock again.

While saying all this shit, i am talking about repeating complaints, several kind of stupid questions already answered just ~100 times. Some people says ''Heey it is not fair, this guy is earning good deal of money and still doesn't exactly give us what we want...or at the time we want'' Yes! Even it is a free to use project still this dev team making good money from it. Afterall they are not slaves and since they give their most precious thing, their TIME for this project they will need some support for going on with the remaining part of their lives right? They don't demand for it, they just say 'hey, a coffee would be nice' Wait? Still it is hard on you? Then stop waiting for updates or brand new stuff around the net; be one of these people making such stuff. Be creative...and yes, you have to fap waay less than you are doing right now, you have to change lots of things. NAAAH! You are good just like this right? Then just PLEASE stop complaining. They are people, they have some life, they technically did not promise US any shit. (do you have any papers on that, did they promise anything?...but still they are doing better than all politicians right?)

There were no promises, that progress chart just shows estimated progress and time, it also made by human hands, not by an AI or something. Focus on the word of ''estimated''

About results? Wai!..wut!? Did you not like new content from a new update? Oook, ssh! I just contacted with the dev. He will come and help you to fap -_- Why being sarcastic again? He can't cover every type of players' gaming&sexual preferences. People have an unbelievable amount of kinks; wide array of preferences. You can't just put every one of them inside a mixer and wait for it to become a good game scenario. You are already seeing some shitty content right?...but there were none in the first updates. It is about people screaming right beside their ears. ''I am a patron, i paid money for it, i want this - i am a patron either, i want that!'' This is what happens when you interfere too much with the ideas of the creator or try to edit several different parts of the scenario with different minds. Anyway, dev is already aware of this part, my point is you can't make everyone happy and you shouldn't try to make everyone happy either.

People, please, just stop, calm down and wait for the update (someone can please insert a 'calm down and wait for the update' meme in here?)

*sorry about outburst, i spent too much time with reading posts in different game threads i guess :/

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey Dev make Pregnancy to be available to every time have sex :LOL:(y) so can make more kids in this Summer :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:(y)

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Early last month I was like: This next release probably won't be out until early April. Now I'm thinking mid-may into June ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey Dev make Pregnancy to be available to every time have sex :LOL:(y) so can make more kids in this Summer :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:(y)
That's indeed going to happen at some point. Every female you'll have sex with should be able to get pregnant.
Early last month I was like: This next release probably won't be out until early April. Now I'm thinking mid-may into June ;)
Well, DC was sick for a week and got his third child in the meantime. There's a good chance those things won't repeat that quickly.

Reactions: Hysni

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
none of this is true
All of that is true. People Complain.
He hires couple people, and have Kompass Production studio.
He gets exactly 57 378 dollars per month on Patreon.
I personally encountered problems where scenes in Cookie Jar were having errors and were crashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: susyluny

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
The guy needs to wrap it or snip it. By the time Summertime Saga is over he's going to have 10 kids and all the money he makes will go to diapers lol
Only ten kids? By the time he's finished he'll have half the girls in town, plus their mothers, pregnant. Yeah, only half the girls, but only because the other half haven't gone through puberty yet.

• Angry
Reactions: susyluny
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes