Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Must be tougher than yours, who had enough free time to come literally complain about the number of sex scenes in an adult game. Seriously, if this is what the game is for you, then I can see why you'd be disappointed. But don't come in swinging that big "factually correct" smug dick deluded into thinking it's the same for everyone.

You are not his Patreon. You're not one of his main supporters. You have no idea what kind of demands and relationship he has with the people that fund him, and what kind of priorities they want. You'd have a better one of you read what those patrons write instead of generalizing and writing them off based on the amount of sex scenes you counted. People have different priorities than yours. People want different things from you. Some people want depth instead of quantity, quality scenes that are better build up instead of hyperfocus on animation. That had always been the main appeal of SS for a lot of people.

Can you measures the emotional satisfaction from a well written story? Of a well developed romance? The much higher satisfaction of a sex scene where you care about the characters instead of just a fuck fuck without context animation? You can't, but reception and improved numbers are a good as any way to measure. And turns out, people are getting steadily more receptive on both fronts about SS.

"I'm right, you're all fanatics, and I don't need to prove I'm right and I'm tired of saying how I'm right and you're guillable morons who pay regardless of what you get" isn't how you end a discussion amicable. That's just gloating by someone who thinks too highly of themselves

"The eagle eyed", Jesus. All I'm missing is you calling others sheeple. Sincerely, maybe next time instead of obsessing about the assets, and wether they're repetitive or not, try giving the writing a reading. Maybe you will need to get your head out of your ass first though.
Haha. Wow I was wondering when the personal insults were going to start :D you didn't disappoint my friend. You are completely out of context though!

But you are right about one thing- I do have a big smug dick :D

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I feel like I am repeating the same thing over and over. Please read a post multiple times if you don't get it. I said the teachers update had "16" lewd scenes meaning unique scenes. The teachers update took four months meaning 4 (unique) scenes a month. "The plus other lewd stuff" you mentioned? I accounted for that! Please read. The frames in animations are not unique scenes! And DC already has animators for SS, AEHentai and another one to do his animations. He also has writer to write the story. His job is primarily art. And he gets 4-6 months time for that! And as for fan arts copying DC's work- "THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF USING ASSETS". Do you think DC draws every lewd or other scenes from scratch? No! He uses assets. That is the essence of every scene in most games. And seeing 60-75% of his income is for art.. but you know what? I am done with this.

Read the end of every post I wrote- If patrons are happy, good for them! My posts neither portrayed any hatred for the dev or complain. This was just to show the productivity with respect to investment in the game. But seeing people vehemently trying to justify the game's progress just reminds me why people are paying him so much in the first place.

So I apologize for trying to make a point. Please continue to enjoy this masterpiece of a game and the dev who is hard at work! Ciao!
Then please stop trying to make a point which others tried countless times before, and go away, as promised.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
You are not vindicated in your complaints. You can dislike how the game is being made, you can dislike the speed at which it is being developed, you can whine, bitch, piss, moan, and cry about it all the live long day. However ultimately the people who pay into his patreon are fine with how the game is being made. DC has support and has consistently had that support for years. He rarely misses deadlines, he always updates with a lot of content per update, the work is always high quality, and the team is small. Your whining is not vindicated simply because development of the game is slow.

And no, he's not going to take longer because of the pandemic. He's going to take longer because he just had a kid. Life is more important than the lives you spill into your hand.
fuck all of that. congrats on the kid though. have a bigger team to make the game

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
fuck all of that. congrats on the kid though. have a bigger team to make the game
So your solution to speed up development is for everyone working on it to take a pay cut? You realize you're asking them to sacrifice quality for speed just because you're entitled?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
after playing 30min i can say this game is a fucking perfect ,, i hate his sister&Roxxy
question\ do i need to finish every quests for all characters to get the ending?? or just the one i like?
does some of the characters now have a full route with ending? if yes which one?
thank you
You can chose the ones you want to play. There are basically no real connections at the moment, apart from some minor exceptions (like Debbie and Diane to get a special scene).

As of complete routes? The most complete ones are probably Eve, Roxxy (her story is really good, you should try it) and Jenny. Diane's is fine too but feels a bit rushed and needs a proper ending, while Debbie, Mrs. Johnson, the 4 teachers except the coach and Mia are somewhat complete for now but need further content/updates, to reach the quality of the ones mentioned before.

Edti: Keep in mind though that currently no route really has a "real ending", for that we'd need the dating system and the prom, which aren't in the game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: hgooob2000

Lofty112

Dec 13, 2018
All I know that this 0.20 update will be in 2 parts. But can anybody tell me whose storyline will be featured in the first update? Any decent idea about that? I'm actually confused and not good in English.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
For
All I know that this 0.20 update will be in 2 parts. But can anybody tell me whose storyline will be featured in the first update? Any decent idea about that? I'm actually confused and not good in English.
For the first part of the 0.20 update : the story is about Maria, Josephine and Mrs Hendicks (a new redhead Milf character)
With the 0.20.5 : Melonia and Iwanka Rump, Liu Wang and Nadya (new character, daughter of the mobster Boss).

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
For

For the first part of the 0.20 update : the story is about Maria, Josephine and Mrs Hendicks (a new redhead Milf character)
With the 0.20.5 : Melonia and Iwanka Rump, Liu Wang and Nadya (new character, daughter of the mobster Boss).
Maria:love:

Reactions: Salamandra

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Sploosh say that Maria, Josephine and Mrs hendicks will have at least one more scene in the 0.20.5 too if i read correctly.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
You don't need to look that far. Just take a peek at the fan art thread or some mod (I forgot which one) that has extra content indistinguishable from DC's work. He only needs to make assets. Facial expressions and body proportions. The rest can be worked on by any decent artist. Of course I don't blame him. He has no need to push out updates faster. There is no added reward. He is getting paid irrespective of his pace so it makes complete sense that he continues at the current pace and prolongs this project as long as possible. He made the right decision from a business perspective.
Where are you finding fan art that is indistinguishable? The fan art thread on F95 is almost exclusively just moving around DC's art assets.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Thread going through the motions of "he takes too long/makes too much" rants again I see

I do think the game would produce more content sooner with the monthly resources but I dunno. He is completely hands on with the end product so that's why you don't see hired guns doing art, and he has little to gain monetarily by changing this process. Maybe he is hands on to a fault?

I don't know a lick about speeding up game development. Hire another artist, coder? Not exactly valuable feedback I imagine. I do think it's a shame that the #1 adult game on the web has such long times between updates though so I totally get it. I'm not angry though. It's crazy to think that's it been many years and there's still so much left that's planned. Not sure when the first release was but I could see this going for another four years, unfinished.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
after playing 30min i can say this game is a fucking perfect ,, i hate his sister&Roxxy
question\ do i need to finish every quests for all characters to get the ending?? or just the one i like?
does some of the characters now have a full route with ending? if yes which one?
thank you
it's entitlement to notice and aggressively point out how slow the development of this game is and to suggest paying more people to work on it. K

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes