srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ok. Let me just say when i spoke a few weeks back about my idea about Judith already being pregnant and all that, I had it come off wrong.

What I had meant was that, i recall reading early on here on this thread that there was a already pregnant girl in the game and asked if anyone knew anything about that. Nobody did so i then brought up Judith could fill that role but went about it poorly. What my idea at it's core was meant to say was this.

I have hoped that the game will let us date an already pregnant girl. Like that sounds weird but think about it. She could be a nerdy or somewhat frumpy or not very confident or attractive in her mind girl that got taken advantage of by a horny jerkwho noticed her lack of self confidence and preyed on her desire to be loved and wanted by someone and seen as pretty. Yes this is basically Judith but again the old idea was based around her.

And so he got with her till he slept with her and kncoked her up and left her reputation at school ruined and her heart broken. And you can then find out about this and feeling bad for her try to befriend her and learn she was a sweet girl with some nerdy intrests but just longed to be loved by someone and feel like the girls that buillied her about being ugly or frumpy were wrong.

But she's reluctant to let you get too close after what happend so you slowly get her to open up to you and let her learn that she may of had a bad love experience but she can still find it with the right boy.

This was my idea. Not what i said before. I just explained it poorly. What do you all think? I think this could be an interesting idea and character even if a new one has to be made for it rather then one already in the game. Having someone built around pregnant sex and loving them anyway could be interesting. Plus it could let babies actually....Do or mean something in game if the kid she has or kids you can have with her don't just wind up in the daycare.
It's not exactly what you wrote, but if you are interested in some really deep stories written around the girls (and I mean really deep and really all the girls), I would advise you to try out Harem Hotel.

Be warned, it's really long, and some stories twist 180° just the moment you are already certain there were no more surprises.

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Excuse md guys, I've been away for a while. Any news on who will have h-scenes next time? Or added new ones to all Ready finished ones?
Please more for Tina

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Blessings to you, it working! Patch site did not tell to unzip file (was not zip file even), but it working now! So .rpyc file need to be in 'files/game' for all mod or renpy games? Many thanks!
The Android version of SS ignores .rpa (RenPy Archive) files for some reason. If you unpack the contents with an rpa extractor it works fine. I just put the content in a zip file for easy upload/download.
I believe mods need to be in the game folder for most RenPy games.

Reactions: dude4real

M10

Dec 11, 2017
It's just me or save functioning isn't working right bugging some quest progress when you load it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's just you and a bunch of other dudes. Most of us can play without any problems

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Its obvious that SS development became drastically slower.
2017 we got full updates in 2 Months.
In 2018 DC released the best Update of SS so far (Roxxy) in 4 Months.
And now he needs a whole year for a complete update
do have like no life

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ignore SS thread. Click on something random after a week or so for shits and giggles. Another person instigating an argument.

JFC.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Next thing you know, the pro mods will come in here and delete all the responses to the flamebait while leaving said bait right there and putting every1 involved on trial for OT junk and spreading hate

Reactions: Asia Argento
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes