Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Havent played since 0.18. Started from 0.20 save. How to understand what content is new , 0 navigation, no quest menu...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And yet you continue to comment on it.
Let me go one further and suggest that there's a very very slow and gradual move away from the formulaic Hand-Holding method of game development because developers know people are generally getting sick of the whole "Do this for some funsies" attitude that seems to pervade much of modern gaming.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

version 3.03 of the is a small update that adds some x-ray sex animations for Roxxy, Missy and Becca.

Version 0.20.1-3.03:
  • Added some x-ray sex animations automatically kicking in before cumshot: Roxxy locker, Missy beach solo, and the beach foursomes with Roxxy, Missy and Becca.
Have fun!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Please try to fail more next time you don't even click on the phone and check the quest tracker in there .....

Also, please don't check this thing called "changelog", since it never listed everything new between versions
Hey now, be nice. Milfy City rounds out his top three after a year and a half with one update. He's just having a bit of a tantrum, I'm sure once he calms down he'll realize that his only valid complaint is the lack of HD.

almix13

Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys, i got stuck in the game. The game just ported me to the pizza place with 0 energy and now i cant leave because it says "Once im already here, i should go inside and check it out", but i cant go inside, because "im too tired right now".

Save file is attached. Please help me :)

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Hey now, be nice. Milfy City rounds out his top three after a year and a half with one update. He's just having a bit of a tantrum, I'm sure once he calms down he'll realize that his only valid complaint is the lack of HD.
if we take gameplay , this game is really good. but i have 3 claims . its inexcusable for such income per month!
- low resolution ( even not 720p)
- old saves dont work
- slow developement progress.

• Angry
Reactions: Sync

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LOL@ people complaining about slow dev process.
It's like they WANT shallow, 10-minute updates rather than meatier ones.

1: I have no issue playing it in the resolution supplied, get your head out of your own rectum
2: Some Ren'Py games have save updating features, won't see it in SS for a long time if at all
3: It takes as long as it does because writing, posing, testing and sometimes silky smooth animations

Reactions: mochamas23

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, i got stuck in the game. The game just ported me to the pizza place with 0 energy and now i cant leave because it says "Once im already here, i should go inside and check it out", but i cant go inside, because "im too tired right now".

Save file is attached. Please help me :)
OK, first thing as this save is already bugged, it would be more interesting how you got there in the first place. Do you have an earlier save where this can be reproduced?

Second, if in your game the debug mode is enabled, you can open MC's phone and click on the Wifi icon on top left corner, which would open the cheat menu. There you can set the in-game time to evening and proceed. If it's not enabled, I would advise to load an earlier save. Maybe you find an appropriate auto-save. They should be created, well, automatically, from time to time.

To avoid such situations, you should save often, and always in the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of something.

Do not use the cheat menu too freely as it can also break your game.

Edit: This state is automatically triggered after being bugged by the russian guys and being rescued by Tony for the first time. Then, after you go to sleep, the game teleports you to the pizzeria exterior, where the only thing you can do is to enter, and try to leave (which does not work since the game tells you that you have to enter). There is one other thing you can do: pass the time by clicking the time-skip button at the top. This way, you can skip time to late night which brings you in the situation you now have. So, seriously, did you do this on purpose? I do not see another possibility.

Last edited:

almix13

Aug 12, 2019
OK, first thing as this save is already bugged, it would be more interesting how you got there in the first place. Do you have an earlier save where this can be reproduced?

Second, if in your game the debug mode is enabled, you can open MC's phone and click on the Wifi icon on top left corner, which would open the cheat menu. There you can set the in-game time to evening and proceed. If it's not enabled, I would advise to load an earlier save. Maybe you find an appropriate auto-save. They should be created, well, automatically, from time to time.

To avoid such situations, you should save often, and always in the main town map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of something.

Do not use the cheat menu too freely as it can also break your game.

Edit: This state is automatically triggered after being bugged by the russian guys and being rescued by Tony for the first time. Then, after you go to sleep, the game teleports you to the pizzeria exterior, where the only thing you can do is to enter, and try to leave (which does not work since the game tells you that you have to enter). There is one other thing you can do: pass the time by clicking the time-skip button at the top. This way, you can skip time to late night which brings you in the situation you now have. So, seriously, did you do this on purpose? I do not see another possibility.
Sorry for the late reply. No, i didn't save before, as i was just rushing through the early part of the game, since save files from v19.x don't work anymore and i couldn't be bothered with the story elements that i already knew.

Yes, the scene triggered after the encounter with the russian guys. No, i did not skip time on purpose. After being bugged by the guys,a big story element kicks in and I end up inside the house at night. When i entered my room to go to bed, i got ported to the pizzeria.
There was nothing else i could do, since the cutscene ended at night already.

However, thanks for the solution. Will try it out tomorrow :)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
if we take gameplay , this game is really good. but i have 3 claims . its inexcusable for such income per month!
- low resolution ( even not 720p)
- old saves dont work
- slow developement progress.
No one cares. Go whine somewhere else.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes