WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah, I was just checking if there any consistency I didn't notice.

When I first played this game(I think we were on 17? 16?) I would check those progress bars, but like goggles, they do nothing.

This game is on my short list of "check back every 6 months" and it's surprising how many games don't even make THAT. XD It's all good tho. I feel bad for the people who spend their days in anticipation for this game.

Reactions: Ranma

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Though tbh, I have zero interest in Ronda. I'm waiting on Annie, or more accurately, I've been waiting for principle Smith this whole time, and I'm hoping(?) she will be in that update.

So
I guess I'm better of checking back in 2022. See you guys then, I guess? XD

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
Nope, last blog post from Toru was in Jan last year, stating he was dumping about 1/3 of the game and dropping the price by over 1/2. Nothing since. The main page went kaput and his Dlsite blog says nothing either. So it's pretty much dead by now (as if over 11 years of dev hell wasn't enough)
Jeezus, has it been that long? Seems like I discovered Otome Function way back in 2012-2013 or something. So if it's been that long in development yeah it would be pretty much dead. Such a waste.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Though tbh, I have zero interest in Ronda. I'm waiting on Annie, or more accurately, I've been waiting for principle Smith this whole time, and I'm hoping(?) she will be in that update.

So
I guess I'm better of checking back in 2022. See you guys then, I guess? XD
Annie+her notmom+Smith+underschool Bible Black cult are in 0.22
Jeezus, has it been that long? Seems like I discovered Otome Function way back in 2012-2013 or something. So if it's been that long in development yeah it would be pretty much dead. Such a waste.
Hongfire thread started in early 2008 stating a "summer" release, that's the earliest I know the game was stated

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Annie+her notmom+Smith+underschool Bible Black cult are in 0.22
LOL Bible Black Cult damn I kinda liked it first but grew up hating it later
Hope the Mr.Smith's Cult is better

I wonder who are the members of the cult and what will happen when they find out MC knocked up Mr.Smith and Annie

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just get the mods to do their jobs once in a while and every1 will be happy

He took ~3 months from 0.19 to surprise buttsmex 0.19.5, then ~5 months for 0.20. We're barely past 3 months for 0.20.5
There's never concrete release dates, DC likes to give vaguely inaccurate time-windows and miss them. Your best bet is to check the progress bars and extrapolate from there. Then wait another month just to be sure
The mods aren't going to do anything but probably delete my post telling you not to pay attention to the troll and this post for suggesting they won't be doing anything about said troll. Which is why we're better off not taking the bait in the first place.

Reactions: Sync

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
LOL Bible Black Cult damn I kinda liked it first but grew up hating it later
Hope the Mr.Smith's Cult is better

I wonder who are the members of the cult and what will happen when they find out MC knocked up Mr.Smith and Annie
It's either a bunch of no name NPCs being BDSM'd, MC+Annie being manhandled by Smith or (really small chance) other girls cameo in latex/chain outfits

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ha! The Bible Black reference! That was quite the meme back in the day, It was the hentai meme that predated even boku no pico. The cult at school really is like that XD

Good to hear. Ms Smith has been THE girl I wanted since I started this game. Also that mom does seem freaky.

I genuinely do look forward to breaking through Annie's angry exterior and getting to know her. I wants me some warm feelies and to see her blush with love.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The problem with the wallpapers always is that they are high tier rewards and that there don't seem to be that many $10+ patrons in general. So we always get to see the previews but not the actual, usable HD wallpapers.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ha! The Bible Black reference! That was quite the meme back in the day, It was the hentai meme that predated even boku no pico. The cult at school really is like that XD

Good to hear. Ms Smith has been THE girl I wanted since I started this game. Also that mom does seem freaky.

I genuinely do look forward to breaking through Annie's angry exterior and getting to know her. I wants me some warm feelies and to see her blush with love.
Wait, someone actually wants Smith? I never thought I'd see that. I'll stomach Smith for Annie, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
this game looks really good but i can't take screenshots? Even if i capture the screen with paint its only a black image

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
this game looks really good but i can't take screenshots? Even if i capture the screen with paint its only a black image
I think they somehow streamproof and screenshotproof this
I couldn't stream it in Discord for my friends either

• Sad
Reactions: Dexco

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Wait, someone actually wants Smith? I never thought I'd see that. I'll stomach Smith for Annie, but I can't say I'm looking forward to it.
Do I want her...? I mean its an understatement maybe an insult. Let me tell you something about me.

I love MILFs

Especially brunette MILFs

Especially Brunette MILFs that have power, especially principals, especially when they're evil bitches begging to be taken down.

Like, you don't get it man. I went on vndb and looked for a bunch of bitch milf principals and I am now, currently playing 5-6 games that have them. That isn't a joke.

Here's one of them,just so maybe you can sympathize

SO yeah, as may understand when I saw her, basically my entire purpose in game became to get with her. She lit a fire in me

So yes....to say the least...I want her

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hi chat any news about the release? i see the official page the art is done, but the other parameters are freezed, DC say something about this on the streams?
ty btw :V/

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think they somehow streamproof and screenshotproof this
I couldn't stream it in Discord for my friends either
You can't take screenshots in fullscreen, just go windowed mode and hit your printscreen key
Hey, some places are locked. In the old version was all building unlocked View attachment 765201
All of those are unlocked in 0.20 if you do the Maria route (aka the entire point of playing 0.20)
From all the milf characters in the game, Smith is a really weird choice.
She'd have to be a mom to be a milf ....... Neither of that happening soon

Reactions: Dexco

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
From all the milf characters in the game, Smith is a really weird choice.
She's basically a stack of circles attached to a raging bully. At least with Annie there's the signs of a gooey interior, Smith is just "I'm the boss, you're my slave, Annie, and the rest of you will be assaulted and mistreated at my leisure. Also I'm pretty tyrannical towards my staff."

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes