Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
if we take gameplay , this game is really good. but i have 3 claims . its inexcusable for such income per month!
- low resolution ( even not 720p)
- old saves dont work
- slow developement progress.
Higher income doesn't improve technical skill. I'm sure Kompas didn't intend for this to get 65k/mo and they're not begging people to give them money. They're working on their project like it or not. You can get it here for free so why are you even bitching about money? The game isn't even that broken and they catch bugs fairly fast. At least it's not as bad as FET.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can get the game for free on Patreon within 2 days after payed release, in fact you only pay to have dedicated servers and a day-ish faster. But whiners gotta whine he makes 5x their monthly income while they get a free game

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
^ You can get the game for free on Patreon within 2 days after payed release, in fact you only pay to have dedicated servers and a day-ish faster. But whiners gotta whine he makes 5x their monthly income while they get a free game
please clear my doubts. dedicated servers?! why?

is it perhaps that *thing* that its on options/settings that says *link your patreon account* perhaps?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Imagine about 30k dudes all jumping on MEGA the moment the link drops, pretty sure some1's gonna get mad the internet crashes. Now remove about 15-20k of those dudes by having another "private" link for Patrons and you just saved the Interwebz from melting itself

Linking Patreon account is to have your pledge tier reward on Discord and exhibit your mega E-peen there for every1 to witness how glorious it is to spend 5-10-20$ per month and have a special rank

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
please clear my doubts. dedicated servers?! why?

is it perhaps that *thing* that its on options/settings that says *link your patreon account* perhaps?
The servers are indeed only for patrons to download the game, so they don't have to rely on one click hosters.

The option in the menue which allows access does serve a different purpose. Once you activate it, the drunk Cpt. Sploosh at the pier will start to say random lines which high tier patrons can chose and everybody who actives that option will get to read them. Given that there's no early access, it's a way to give these people something for their money. So if you are a high tier patron you can basically have your own line in the game right now via that feature.

Edit: Oh, and you don't have to link your account there. Everybody can activate it, no matter whether he's a patron or not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Higher income doesn't improve technical skill. I'm sure Kompas didn't intend for this to get 65k/mo and they're not begging people to give them money. They're working on their project like it or not. You can get it here for free so why are you even bitching about money? The game isn't even that broken and they catch bugs fairly fast. At least it's not as bad as FET.
they can hire pro programmers . but just milking

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i need a hairier mod
Every character is designed according to Cookie's own tastes. If he doesn't want his characters to be too hairy, then they won't be. Besides, there's a LOT of games out there with overly hairy ladies.
Ivanchez, I refer you back to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-1-kompas-productions.276/post-3967364
Now compare this game to Milfy City. Which one is the more obvious scam? At least SS gets updates mostly on time.
I don't call THAT "milking". Now how about you display whatever level of maturity you're supposed to have and stop using hot-topic buzz terms?

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Every character is designed according to Cookie's own tastes. If he doesn't want his characters to be too hairy, then they won't be. Besides, there's a LOT of games out there with overly hairy ladies.
Ivanchez, I refer you back to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-1-kompas-productions.276/post-3967364
Now compare this game to Milfy City. Which one is the more obvious scam? At least SS gets updates mostly on time.
I don't call THAT "milking". Now how about you display whatever level of maturity you're supposed to have and stop using hot-topic buzz terms?
Stop giving him attention. The more you respond, the more he bleats, the more he bleats the more people respond, the more people respond the more likely it is that others will join in on the bleating.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
What's been the average time between updates? I know they take awhile, and not to expect one any time soon

I'm just asking if there has been a pattern set, or the schedule is just all over the place. Which is fine

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stop giving him attention. The more you respond, the more he bleats, the more he bleats the more people respond, the more people respond the more likely it is that others will join in on the bleating.
Just get the mods to do their jobs once in a while and every1 will be happy
What's been the average time between updates? I know they take awhile, and not to expect one any time soon

I'm just asking if there has been a pattern set, or the schedule is just all over the place. Which is fine
He took ~3 months from 0.19 to surprise buttsmex 0.19.5, then ~5 months for 0.20. We're barely past 3 months for 0.20.5
There's never concrete release dates, DC likes to give vaguely inaccurate time-windows and miss them. Your best bet is to check the progress bars and extrapolate from there. Then wait another month just to be sure

Last edited:
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
could you give Ronda, 8-pack rock hard abs? just asking for a friend
Her new sprite is indeed a lot more refined than the old one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end the time it takes is set by the amount of content in the update. In the last years we usually either had large updates which took 4 to 5 months or smaller ones which took ~1,5 to 2.

But yeah, it'll be done, once it's done. Everything is always just guesswork and given that they quite often chose to add content during development, predictions are usually wrong anyway.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I barely keep up with the progress nowadays but on his page all art for 0.20.5 are done. So maybe next month, new update, you know, after the billing cycle renews.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
After the 0.20.5 update we will have 0.21Rhonda update or 0.20.5 are still in divided in 2 parts
Two parts, so after 0.20.5 there'll be another 0.20.X or how ever else they'll name it. I didn't follow that many streams, but it seems like DC wants to push the widescreen conversion before Ronda, so we may get a widescreen/surprise update before 0.21, too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
0.20.5.1 : somewhere around next month-ish
0.20.5.2 : before Xmas ?
0.20.69 : surprise buttsex widescreen around March
0.21 : R(h)onda around August
0.22 : Annie around nextMas

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
0.20.5.1 : somewhere around next month-ish
0.20.5.2 : before Xmas ?
0.20.69 : surprise buttsex widescreen around March
0.21 : R(h)onda around August
0.22 : Annie around nextMas
Your comment aside, I have been waiting for that game on your profile pic since forever. Goddamn I don't even know if it got released yet or something.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, last blog post from Toru was in Jan last year, stating he was dumping about 1/3 of the game and dropping the price by over 1/2. Nothing since. The main page went kaput and his Dlsite blog says nothing either. So it's pretty much dead by now (as if over 11 years of dev hell wasn't enough)

Reactions: BPLydia
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes