Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You also need to be on that step of her quest and go fondle her PC at night when she sleeps. Just having the code and/or typing stuff at random won't do anything

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys, I need some light here, because for some reason, since version 0.19.5 I'm having this goddammit screen everytime I try to Load or Save anything.
EfBx-KAX0AQnxWs.png
This doesn't stop me from playing, because I can just use Quick Saves and Quick Loads, but don't let me have multiple saves

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Obviously it's Windows 8's fault ...... Is the folder read-only ? Have you tinkered with the game (console/debug/mods) ? Does it happen in other games (so it's not Summertime's problem but your PC) ? Aside from that, hope the modgod crawls around and finds time to help you

Your folder root says ONE DRIVE, as in cloud storage or whatever, might wanna change the folder's name/move it some other place (like desktop)

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Obviously it's Windows 8's fault ...... Is the folder read-only ? Have you tinkered with the game (console/debug/mods) ? Does it happen in other games (so it's not Summertime's problem but your PC) ? Aside from that, hope the modgod crawls around and finds time to help you
Replying bit by bit
Also I don't know why the hell shows windows 8 since my OS is Win 10.
The folder was read-only (why? I don't know XD), gonna undo this while I'm typing (nothing changed).
No, I didn't tinkered the game (I'm too lazy to use the console/debug and the closest to mod that I use is the incest patch)
No, my other Renpy games save and load ok.

FOUND THE PROBLEM.

It was save conflict. I opened the summertime saga directory on appdata and saw conflicting saves from old versions.

IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M STUPID

Reactions: BPLydia

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What's wrong with anal? It's a very popular genre kid.
That is your opinion. There are plenty of games that feature your fetish. No need hijacking every game that doesn't. It's enough that there are always people wanting to become this game a gay show. Nothing against other fetishes, but please don't do it where I am, thank you. Most people play this game because they like it how it is, and exactly as it is.

Last edited:

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
That is your opinion. There are plenty of games that feature your fetish. No need hijacking every game that doesn't. It's enough that there are always people wanting to become this game a gay show. Nothing against other fetisches, but please don't do it where I am, thank you. Most people play this game because they like it how it is, and exactly as it is.
Alls im saying is that anal should be more available for certain characters. Like Jenny. She needs anal for sure. If they make her allow anal then that is all i need. But these guys are slow pokes with their updates. 60k a month for slow, medium updates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Make sure you have to get it for the girl's route, not just go there at random. Try different timeslots/days. It seems to bug for some dudes, though bugs are pretty 1way and most people don't get any while others bug every click they make ......

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
She's basically a stack of circles attached to a raging bully. At least with Annie there's the signs of a gooey interior, Smith is just "I'm the boss, you're my slave, Annie, and the rest of you will be assaulted and mistreated at my leisure. Also I'm pretty tyrannical towards my staff."
That's the reason I want Smith so bad. She has huge tits and I would want MC to put her in her place. Give her a good fuck and titfuck her to show her that MC is in charge now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is she still wearing that 6 foot neck her redesign had when DC unveiled her ? Just another reason to not touch her ever

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point it would be happy if DC just finished the main story. I don't care about a parody of the trump family. The only enjoyable characters in the main story so far, have been Maria, Tony and Tina.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes