BPLydia

Jun 2, 2020
It's enough that there are always people wanting to become this game a gay show. Nothing against other fetishes, but please don't do it where I am, thank you.
Bruh it has gay sex, the mc has GAY SEX. And it's not up to you is up to the patreons.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's not a gay game, deal with it. As soon as it becomes, I am off. And I am a patron btw, not that it matters.
To be fair, DC always wanted to give a small arc/story to Kevin. I mean, he's talking about it as long as I can remember and he even put him on the to-do list years ago. The only thing that keeps him from doing it is time.

Edit: Of course that doesn't mean that anyone has to like it, but you should probably be prepared that there may be some content at some point.

Last edited:

BPLydia

Jun 2, 2020
It's not a gay game, deal with it. As soon as it becomes, I am off. And I am a patron btw, not that it matters.
It's not a gay game, but Eve can have a dick, and that's pretty gay if I do say so myself, and it's fine if you don't like it, just saying it is in fact kinda gay, mad respects for being a patron and modder, but just accept that the game is kinda jojo.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The fact is the game already has gay content. If you choose the trap route for Eve she has a pp and the mc sucks it. Men sucking dick = gay. Why are people even arguing about this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnus and BPLydia

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's a pretty hypothetical discussion anyway, given that there's no indication DC would actually implement something for Kevin anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: BPLydia

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So, how does it look like? Next update end of this month? :LOL::ROFLMAO: All jokes aside ... we will probably only get one update this year (0.20.5), right?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To be fair, there's a real psychological difference between someone who looks and behaves female but happens to have a dick (call it trans, trap, ladyboy, whatever) and between a proper dude.

I think it's a fact that way more people would have some kind of sexual interaction with let's say Eve compared to Kevin and that's probably all that counts. At least to me a dick is just a dick and what's around it matters a lot more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just to be clear because this is the internet and people always have to freak out about everything. Gay and trans content is fine there is nothing wrong with it, I just don't get why people are using the trans excuse to deny the existence of gay content in the game

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just to be clear because this is the internet and people always have to freak out about everything. Gay and trans content is fine there is nothing wrong with it, I just don't get why people are using the trans excuse to deny the existence of gay content in the game
I'd totally agree, yet I'd also say there's still a difference to most. I mean, just as an example, I'd get a BJ or so from someone who is proper trans (by that I mean really female in almost every way) whereas there's no way I'd ever let a bearded, muscular, etc. dude near me. So Eve's content is probably more tailored towards people who are basically straight but remain slighly bi curious.

So it's probably fine to point out that there's no real content in the game which would actually satisfy someone who is "really" gay and (only) likes real men.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'd totally agree, yet I'd also say there's still a difference to most. I mean, just as an example, I'd totally get a BJ or so from someone who is proper trans (by that I mean really female in almost every way) whereas there's no way I'd ever let a bearded, muscular, etc. dude near me. So Eve's content is probably more tailored towards people who are basically straight but remain slighly bi curious.

So it's probably fine to point out that there's no real content in the game which would actually satisfy someone who is "really" gay and (only) likes real men.
There are some women that are very muscular and can pass as men, and if a woman has sex with someone like that, that would still be lesbian sex. Just because someone would find feminine looking men attractive, that doesn't mean that having sex with them wouldn't be considered gay sex. But at the end of the day who cares, people can have sex with anyone they want, it really doesn't matter, as I said I just don't get why people are so afraid of the game having gay content. I don't know maybe people are afraid that if they play a game that might have some gay sex scene, they will somehow become gay.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes