UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
That is your opinion. There are plenty of games that feature your fetish. No need hijacking every game that doesn't. It's enough that there are always people wanting to become this game a gay show. Nothing against other fetishes, but please don't do it where I am, thank you. Most people play this game because they like it how it is, and exactly as it is.
Same for you. That's your opinion.

Reactions: lo0u and px305

px305

May 6, 2017
At this point it would be happy if DC just finished the main story. I don't care about a parody of the trump family. The only enjoyable characters in the main story so far, have been Maria, Tony and Tina.
I have to agree with that I mean all the side stories have been kinda boring for me the only interesting story I found in the game its the main story and maybe the "sex cult" at the school.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
At this point it would be happy if DC just finished the main story. I don't care about a parody of the trump family. The only enjoyable characters in the main story so far, have been Maria, Tony and Tina.
Yeah, I'm definitely with you on that. I feel like the main story could have been accomplished without stooping to the level of a Trump parody. Especially when the designs for the characters involved are not particularly good. The only thing really keeping my interest is the bonus Maria scene.

I feel like part of the problem is that prior to 2020 every major update was typically focused on a specific character, which means we got used to relatively clear focused, character driven storylines. Suddenly going broad focused hurts the appeal of the updates. Especially when you take into account that the broad appeal is still singular in delivery since all we really did in the last update was get harrassed by the Russian mob, buy cars and or fuck Josie, deliver pizza and cuck Tony. The update lacked proper resolution, which will hopefully be fixed by the next two updates, but by jumping away from Tony and Maria, and to the Drumps, I don't have high expectations for that resolution to be satisfactory.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The worst thing is that after dc releases the current update he is working on, we will probably have to wait another 4 to 5 months until the main story is finally finished. I'm already bored with the main story.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You dudes sound like you're resetting your save every day for the sole purpose of replaying the game from scratch and/or whine about it. I played the entire game from reset to full jar unlock in May and I couldn't care less about the game in these last ~3 months. Most of the story was meh back then, is still meh and will be meh after 0.20 is completed. No need to sound like replaying it for the 4385165640837584635th time this year will change anything

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
From all the milf characters in the game, Smith is a really weird choice.
But when you're a MILF connoiseur like me, the weirdest choice is leaving them unfucked

She's basically a stack of circles attached to a raging bully. At least with Annie there's the signs of a gooey interior, Smith is just "I'm the boss, you're my slave, Annie, and the rest of you will be assaulted and mistreated at my leisure. Also I'm pretty tyrannical towards my staff."
Which is what makes her satisfying to fuck and have her begging for cock. Trying to act tough as her body quivers in anticipation,awakening feelings she didn't know she had.

^Yeah Smith doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities when it comes to her personality, and her character design isn't that great. Personally I think her and Roz are on the same level when it comes to looks. Unless you're a ultra sub and you are into being dominated I don't see the appeal of Smith.
Well, I like femdom way more than the next guy, I mean way more...

but the appeal of characters like her isn't femdom. Pretty much opposite, similar to the chirstian girl next door's mom.

all stuck up and snooty and looks down on you until make cry and moan like an animal while lying on her back with her legs in the air

I know this Hentai and I was so mad that you couldn't get them pregnant (or at least see them because in the end it did say that the niece could be pregnant)
The pictures are from 2nd episode and the first had pregnancy content in it.
Good taste. Yeah it's good stuff. She is best girl and I really wish they did more in the animation

Reactions: caspian90

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
You realize her being a giant BDSM creep that has to control every1 and their mom is what makes her unfuckable right ? Aside her looks, personality, genereal lack of everything human-like, tendency to scream at every1, looks, personality, looks, general character output, looks, etc
jesus christ man. calm down it's gonna be okay. Not everyone likes taming bitch MILFs with their cocks. I get it. It's all good. Lots of other girls in the game

Also, it feels weird to single out any single girl in THIS game, of all games, for looks. I mean...almost everybody has the same face anyway and that face is....well, I mean this subject has already been done to death huh?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You dudes sound like you're resetting your save every day for the sole purpose of replaying the game from scratch and/or whine about it. I played the entire game from reset to full jar unlock in May and I couldn't care less about the game in these last ~3 months. Most of the story was meh back then, is still meh and will be meh after 0.20 is completed. No need to sound like replaying it for the 4385165640837584635th time this year will change anything
While I do typically defend the game from the whole "nerner tak 2 lung ner ner no kumtent nerner" crowd, as it's a ridiculous argument, do you really have to white knight it every chance you get? We're allowed to have criticisms. If you have a problem with that and you really can't care less then, well, stop defending the game and act like you lack actually lack said interest. We're discussing the game. Such is the point of this topic.

• Angry
Reactions: mrpopo69 and Sync

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
While I do typically defend the game from the whole "nerner tak 2 lung ner ner no kumtent nerner" crowd, as it's a ridiculous argument, do you really have to white knight it every chance you get? We're allowed to have criticisms. If you have a problem with that and you really can't care less then, well, stop defending the game and act like you lack actually lack said interest. We're discussing the game. Such is the point of this topic.
It's not really White Knighting if stupidity upsets people though. But yes, back to discussing the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is telling people we get their point that the 0.20 story is meh and has been since May, is still meh now and will still be meh even after 0.20 is completed white knighting ? Where in any post did I splurge over how DC is a god among men and Summertime is the best game (pron or otherwise) ever made ? Until I do that, my whining about your whining is as valid as any

Reactions: Sync

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not really White Knighting if stupidity upsets people though. But yes, back to discussing the game.
It is white knighting when you defend it from any and all criticism, which is common here. Finding something about the game disappointing does not require a "lawl u guys is luzers stop cumplan laik me who am no care" type of response.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
It is white knighting when you defend it from any and all criticism, which is common here. Finding something about the game disappointing does not require a "lawl u guys is luzers stop cumplan laik me who am no care" type of response.
He is litteraly saying that the game is "meh" and that it will remain so. I don't agree with him on that, but what he is doing is almost the exact opposite of white-knighting. He's not defending the game in any way, he's saying that he doesn't care and that he doesn't get the discussion about it. I also don't agree with him on that, but once again, it's not white-knighting at all.

Reactions: cevika
Dec 6, 2018
they will only finish the game if everyone stops donating them but people dont understand this :/
they are recieving so much every month and they want that to last as long as possible
i can't understand how noone understands this..

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes