V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The guys complain about milking, I don't care if they make 50,000 or a million a month, good for them, they are not putting a gun on anyone's head, I wish I could win that.
I don't know, I smell envy, you know what my only complaint is?
waiting so long to see an update wasted on the ugliest woman in the game (Ronda), forgive me her fans, I didn't mean to offend them, it's just a matter of taste.
But thankfully it is never just a woman to update, have you ever imagined waiting almost half a year to see a character you think is horrible?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Just wait for the principal update with Annie. All the bleach in the world won't clean that stain on your mind

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
im stuck with the books , i need the book from the martinez twins but everytime i go into the shower 2 girls blocking the way and there is no backpack to loot any tips ?

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
^ Just wait for the principal update with Annie. All the bleach in the world won't clean that stain on your mind
At least with Smith update we get to play with gigantic-extralarge-mama-boobs-x2 (Smith & Lucy (Annie's notmom), with Ronda's update (looks like) the only good thing we get to play with is her notmom.

Reactions: caspian90

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
im stuck with the books , i need the book from the martinez twins but everytime i go into the shower 2 girls blocking the way and there is no backpack to loot any tips ?
You're doing 2 routes at once. You need high CHR to pass the 2 girls blocking you in Roxxy's route (and you're obviously not playing cheat mode, otherwise you'd be done by now) ...... Go to park at night and do the rap battles, go back to school, pass the CHR checkpoint, get the Roxxy naked shower scene, sleep, go back again, the 2 latinas should be fondlng themselves now and you'll grab the book. Following the wiki/in-game hints also works. Not doing 47895264 routes at once can also help

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
There are games that have not been updated for years and also have a lot of patrons. And these get updates a couple of times a year.
Yeah, a lot of games that actually milk their patreon are out there and no post about milking for them. What in the end only does prof, those people dont give a fuck about milking. They just look for game with a lot of attention in the topic and make a diarrhea like post with some obscure arguments about milking, just relevant enough to get notice and force some people to react and make some counterargument, but most important give them attention, because that is what they want. Well i guess attention and maybe grumble over someone who does get more money as they think he would deserve. Like some old man yelling at the kids on his grass. :HideThePain:

97%. Ah, soon. Btw am i really the only one who can barelly read the date of the last update below the progress of the next update? This is such a stupid color he did choose there. I mean for real, if i wasnt told here that it was there, i still wouldnt know that it even exist. And it is so hard to read. Why dont you milk yeller dont do something usefull and complain because of that? :cautious:

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes