McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Dude, I'm not even going to answer you, the translator told me here that you wanted to offend me, but the translator sucks and may have exchanged your words, so I'm going to believe that you weren't an idiot and offended me for saying that you are I just like it personally.
judging by your sig, would have liked ronda more if she was half her age and related to you?

Reactions: JKH18

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
judging by your sig, would have liked ronda more if she was half her age and related to you?
No, because I found it really horrible.
I thought we could have your opinions and tastes posted here without being offended, but it seems not.
As for my subscription, incest was the main reason I played this game, but the game is distancing itself from it, but to be honest, this is a game that when an update comes out, I play it.
If it takes a year or two, it makes no difference, it is not something that I look forward to, looking like I am.

Reactions: fertywerps

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
At this point I don't really care, I'm not that interested in the main story, I hope this update is better than the last one. But I'm not that hyped for it.
Honestly, I'm always hyped for an update cause SS was the first game I found here years ago and I've enjoyed watching it grow. I'm not a patreon so I don't complain or get a decision. I just like what DC does compared to others

Jul 3, 2017
Dude, I'm not even going to answer you, the translator told me here that you wanted to offend me, but the translator sucks and may have exchanged your words, so I'm going to believe that you weren't an idiot and offended me for saying that you are I just like it personally.
Ahhh shit bro I'm sorry. I chose to sound like an asshole cuz I thought you were but I can see you're not. But to clarify, the point I was making is that although people can have different tastes, there are some that are so abnormal that saying "different tastes" doesn't really make sense. That said, as crazy as I find your opinion on Ronda, I still respect it <3

Reactions: V&M and SSBBSNAKE

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
should i wait for game update or play this version ? when was the latest release ?
The next update will be out in a few days and there'll be a new intro/tutorial, so it's better to wait.

Given that you want to play the whole game you should probably even wait for the bug fix which is usually out a day or two after the release.

Reactions: AngelAIGS and V&M

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
should i wait for game update or play this version ? when was the latest release ?
You get 2 or 3 upd per year now. Usualy containing around 4 or less H-sneces. This is how things roll now the developer is too busy speding all the money the gullible fools are paying him on partheon . And he wants to milk people for the game as long as he can , probably will get his children trough college whit this project. So if this game ever gets finished , you know if we dont die of old age i will be amazed. The guy isnt to blame its the finansical model , its a donation - you give money every mont but the person you are donationg to dosnt own you anything - no product , no dead line , nothing . Thats why its donation. Its briliant you get money and you have no pressure to give anything back - you take out content when you feell like it. Every sane person will milk this as long as he can.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You get 2 or 3 upd per year now. Usualy containing around 4 or less H-sneces. This is how things roll now the developer is too busy speding all the money the gullible fools are paying him on partheon . And he wants to milk people for the game as long as he can , probably will get his children trough college whit this project. So if this game ever gets finished , you know if we dont die of old age i will be amazed. The guy isnt to blame its the finansical model , its a donation - you give money every mont but the person you are donationg to dosnt own you anything - no product , no dead line , nothing . Thats why its donation. Its briliant you get money and you have no pressure to give anything back - you take out content when you feell like it. Every sane person will milk this as long as he can.
That's not exactly the answer to the question, right?

Reactions: Meh1969

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Best is normally to wait one week after a x.5 comes out. Most issues are gone with this version and some new stuff is most of the time added. And maybe think about using the Naughty Mod. It solved many bugs of the game, while waiting for an official update.

After you played the game, put it better away for a year and start again. Look in the meanwhile for other games and do the same with them.

This is mostly nonsense. He has no reason to stall anything. If SS is completed, he could just start a new project and would still have 99% of the patrons. Because of the good work he has done so far.

Deadlines would be nice, but often leading to more problems as more bugs and fewer content. It is easy to have monthly updates, if there are mostly one or two pictures for a scene and not even any animations.

I can only agree, it is sad that there are so few updates in one year. Few more artists could really help with him with it to speed it up. Without even loosing much money.

But there is a good reason why I do not play most of such games more than once a year. I replay them normally and want more new stuff to have a reason to play again. SS is luckily not so heavy on the grinding as Superpowered. Which has much more updates, but far less quality sex scenes and less gaming quality.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Best is normally to wait one week after a x.5 comes out. Most issues are gone with this version and some new stuff is most of the time added. And maybe think about using the Naughty Mod. It solved many bugs of the game, while waiting for an official update.

After you played the game, put it better away for a year and start again. Look in the meanwhile for other games and do the same with them.

This is mostly nonsense. He has no reason to stall anything. If SS is completed, he could just start a new project and would still have 99% of the patrons. Because of the good work he has done so far.

Deadlines would be nice, but often leading to more problems as more bugs and fewer content. It is easy to have monthly updates, if there are mostly one or two pictures for a scene and not even any animations.

I can only agree, it is sad that there are so few updates in one year. Few more artists could really help with him with it to speed it up. Without even loosing much money.

But there is a good reason why I do not play most of such games more than once a year. I replay them normally and want more new stuff to have a reason to play again. SS is luckily not so heavy on the grinding as Superpowered. Which has much more updates, but far less quality sex scenes and less gaming quality.
Again i ask if you are given the same amount on money for doing less work and the same amount of money for more work witch one will you choose? And why shoud he manage his project better if the money keep coming anyway ? New project? Why come whit a new project , new writing material , new art assets , new code/or engine if you can keep doing less work on the current one prolonging the development in to years? More artists ? Why so he has to split the money whit more people? The only reason he got more coders is not because he wants to move the development faster but because he said him self that he is bad at coding and he hates it and probably finds the work too tidious. The irony is that the very people who support the project and showering the developer whit money are actualy dooming the game , becouse at the rate of development it will take 10 years to complete. How come in the beginning the guy had less people working on the game , less parteons , less money income and put out more content? Becouse the dude cared and worked hard so he can build his parteon base. Now he reaps the benefits. At the end im not paying anything for this game and i never whoud seen how this project is lead - 3 upg = 1 year. There are other projects whit more consistent development whit good art , story and gameplay. But at the end of the day its the peoples money they can spent it how they want. My point is that as i said the irony is that by investing more money whit this particular developer who dosnt want to invest them back in development , they are slowing the process of development instead of speeding it up. And maybe this game will never be completet at this rate. I like the game and i hope im not right.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Ataman87:
I think you are ignoring that he'd almost certainly earn even more money by releasing more content. He gains a huge number of patrons every time he releases an update, which he then partly loses again because it takes so long to the next update. Because of the slow releases the game has more or less stalled and growing very slowly compared to others. If he'd manage to push out more content, like 5 to 6 substancial updates a year, it's pretty likely that a new artist and a bigger team would pay for themselves, very, very quickly. With more updates and the coming translations, the game would probably be above $100k a month or higher very soon.

I personally don't really buy the financial arguments some people here present. When it comes to money, it's almost always better to grow as big as you can and to serve as many customers as you can. DC is basically doing the opposite and I'd actually kind of argue he's actually losing money with his strategy compared to a real growth model. Of couse he earns, very, very well, but he could probably make even more if he'd actually grow his team to make the next step. He's certainly got his reasons and I respect them, but it's really not as clear cut as some here want to explain it.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Well something needs to happen becouse whit all the features hes planing and the current rate of development the game will never be finished. Or even worse rushed at the end whit scraping. Its been four years and the game is at v. 0.2.1
And again i dont know the guy but if this is his main source of income he has no interest in completing the game any time soon as long as his income is steady. People say "oh he will just start a new project when he is finished here" . Why risk a new project whit new brand , new ideas , new consepts when you can keep living off the one thats is allready established. Not to mention the creative work requred for coming up whit something new which is just as good or better. Maybe thats the reason why he keeps redoing things that were not bad in the 1st place - art assets , minor gameplay features and such trivial crap no one really cares about . No to mention the constand adding of new side charactes some of witch pointless. Like the Tump family the social comentary and the joke will be long over by the time this game comes out ( if it comes out). Tump probably wont be in office by then or at least devourse Melanian or something. Thats my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well something needs to happen becouse whit all the features hes planing and the current rate of development the game will never be finished. Or even worse rushed at the end whit scraping. Its been four years and the game is at v. 0.2.1
The version numbers don't mean anything thouh, they are bascially just random numbers. It's not like the final version will be V1.0, but likely something closer to 0.4x.

And it's not like there's no end in sight. Sure, the game is about ~50 done now which means we are looking at at least 4 more years, but it's not like that's "never ever", it's just longer than most other games take.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes