cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Well with Annie hopefully you get Annie's mom.

Also if you don't let Tony watch the MC fuck Marie, what's the eventually outcome? The MC stealing his wife or something?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well with Annie hopefully you get Annie's mom.

Also if you don't let Tony watch the MC fuck Marie, what's the eventually outcome? The MC stealing his wife or something?
I doubt that the MC will steal Maria from Tony, most likely if you choose to let him watch, it will lead to a threesome with MC, tony and maria

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I doubt that the MC will steal Maria from Tony, most likely if you choose to let him watch, it will lead to a threesome with MC, tony and maria
But I gives the "This is a big decision that effects the rest of the game." Like how you either keep fucking Mia's mom and ruin your shot with Mia. So I think it's more then just a threesome thing.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But I gives the "This is a big decision that effects the rest of the game." Like how you either keep fucking Mia's mom and ruin your shot with Mia. So I think it's more then just a threesome thing.
We will have to wait and see, Tony is a character that a lot of people like, so I don't think DC would make the MC steal his wife, but we never know. He may surprise us.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Have you seen Roz?
Sorry, maybe I was not clear, I meant the ones that had an update on her, and the ones I saw so far, it was the one I found most ugly, and you know what is amazing?
I took a facepalm for finding an ugly woman, it must have been for a child, I do not believe that an adult does not have the maturity to accept and respect that people have their own tastes, who have different opinions than yours. ? You have no age rating to enter here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry, maybe I was not clear, I meant the ones that had an update on her, and the ones I saw so far, it was the one I found most ugly, and you know what is amazing?
I took a facepalm for finding an ugly woman, it must have been for a child, I do not believe that an adult does not have the maturity to accept and respect that people have their own tastes, who have different opinions than yours. ? You have no age rating to enter here.
Yeah we all have different tastes, I personally don't find her ugly but she isn't one of my favorites either.

Reactions: WSmith and V&M

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Take it easy. What most people do not realize is that even a facepalm counts as a like in your statistics.

I gave you a like to compensate nonetheless, so it's a double win for you ;)

But I would never call Rhonda ugly, mind!

Reactions: AngelAIGS and V&M
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes