Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know it's an old post, but I feel like it deserves a more complete answer.

If you don't want the gory details, or you don't want reality to kill your fantasy, move on to the next post, but this will be educational if you choose to read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My congratulations to anyone who chose to read that. It may not have been fun to read, but now you understand trans people and their challenges a little better.
Thank you for sharing that big dose of reality. /hugs

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It had been a long time I played this game. so here some question.

1. What is Pre-tech version ?
2. Do I need to use incest patch in the first post ? is it already apply ?
3. Why this game never appear in Latest update ? maybe it not update often and I miss it every time. :unsure:

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

3. Why this game never appear in Latest update ? maybe it not update often and I miss it every time. :unsure:
1. Just game update before TECH update.
2. If you need incest in game, you need patch.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Really looking forward to this next update. Been holding off on the complete product.

Not going to lie, getting impatient for a new update, but I know these things take time, and DarkCookie and team rarely disappoint.

They still definitely have my support.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

1. Use the search bar in the top right corner. Look on the official website. Both would probably give you an answer.
2. It's not included at standard.
3. It always appears in Latest Update. You miss it every time.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You do know the next update is getting the game to 16:9, with no scenes (batch #3 might come out before/after/with tech build) and a re-coding ? Getting impatient for that is a bit weird. You're not here for the pron it seems. Also, "complete product" is at least 3-4 years away, so another thing to not get excited for uselessly ......
The last I heared is that they would release a third pre-tech update, and if they keep their working pace, I would expect it mid of February. And I also heared that they might release some scenes with the tech update as well.

But that's only speculation.

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
You do know the next update is getting the game to 16:9, with no scenes (batch #3 might come out before/after/with tech build) and a re-coding ? Getting impatient for that is a bit weird. You're not here for the pron it seems. Also, "complete product" is at least 3-4 years away, so another thing to not get excited for uselessly ......
If they want to be excited about these things, why is that such a problem for you? In my opinion you often react a bit crudely to people (which I get because patience can run thin with people asking the same things again and again), but if someone wants to be excited about 16:9, or a complete product in 3-4 years, why do you feel the need to call it weird and useless? :censored:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If they want to be excited about these things, why is that such a problem for you? In my opinion you often react a bit crudely to people (which I get because patience can run thin with people asking the same things again and again), but if someone wants to be excited about 16:9, or a complete product in 3-4 years, why do you feel the need to call it weird and useless? :censored:
Between getting wider backgrounds or getting 3 girls' worth of lewds, you choose the backgrounds ? In a pron game ? Yes, that's weird. And what's the point of coming here and tell us you can't wait to get the complete game every few weeks for the next 4 years ? We already know it's not coming any time soon, no need to tell us all the time.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes