Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi. If I finish with Eve, for example, then I won't be able to finish with others? Or how does it work?
You can have sex with all eligible women in the game, there is no "end game" with anyone at this time. You can just keep having sex over and over and over and over ...

Reactions: halsgate

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi. If I finish with Eve, for example, then I won't be able to finish with others? Or how does it work?
Imagine having to restart a new game for each of the ~30 girls ......
You can have sex with all eligible women in the game, there is no "end game" with anyone at this time. You can just keep having sex over and over and over and over ...
Yes, end game is when the phone tips are empty/you unlock all the gallery.

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
That's why I asked, I really thought that I would have to start the game many times, as it is implemented in other games

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do you do that?
Open phone, click wifi icon, click through the 4 pages of warnings your game is screwed and your PC could melt, locate "unlock gallery", click that, enjoy either all the scenes or your PC catching on fire. You could also try the search bar

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
seems to me art is getting 10x faster done than scripting.. unless the artist can do the coding too.. i expect another 3-5 months before new update?..

• Wow
Reactions: Jarul

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
seems to me art is getting 10x faster done than scripting.. unless the artist can do the coding too.. i expect another 3-5 months before new update?..
Art is already doing the next update after this 1. And please, for the love of the unholy RNGesus, never ask again for DC to do coding

• Haha
Reactions: Chrostiph

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
This guy already made a good life out of ripping all his supports off. Now prolly reaching up to a point of retirement with a big ass yatch.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Don't be fooled by devil's tricks brothers/sisters. The shocking dark secret behind "Pre-Tech" updates that no one told you will be revealed, what's the gruesome reality of 4/3 to 16/9 format conversions, what's the so called gain and actual loss, what you saw before and what you don't see now:

4-3.JPG 16-9.jpg

After two years wanted to play this again, frigging pre-tech updates, give me content damn it not fancy pancy. A little disappointed but still gonna try to see how much changed and added.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't be fooled by devil's tricks brothers/sisters. The shocking dark secret behind "Pre-Tech" updates that no one told you will be revealed, what's the gruesome reality of 4/3 to 16/9 format conversions, what's the so called gain and actual loss, what you saw before and what you don't see now:

View attachment 1621593 View attachment 1621594

After two years wanted to play this again, frigging pre-tech updates, give me content damn it not fancy pancy. A little disappointed but still gonna try to see how much changed and added.
All fun and dandy until you find out they're not stretching existing stuff from 4:3 to 16:9 but redoing the entire image. Then you figure out they're not been doing it for 2 years and that we got ~12 scenes since last March. Then you stumble upon the harsh reality that it's not in the game yet, so you got nothing to "see how it changed". Funny how easy every whinelord is to counter

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yes I was thinking they were stretching the image... Dude go out, get some fresh air, chill, relax, don't take every post seriously, especially obvious ones like mine, you sound like an angry teenager in the edge of puberty rebel against everything on her way. I don't know if I am a whinelord, but you sure are a triggerlord or trying to be. Now I'm still gonna play this game after two years and discover the harsh realities.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just to add a serious point to the discussion, in case anybody actually wants to know.
It's indeed going to be a mix of both. DC did stretch a few backgrounds where there was ample space to do so without losing anything of value, while he reworked everything else.

Oct 15, 2017
Man the progress on this project is so slow. What a shame
They're adding multiple different things to the development of the game and I feel sure that they're trying to add as much as possible keep in mind that they are expanding the map and adding more stuff/content. I pay for the game's Patreon and can say it's well worth the wait.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes