Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do i type the password she wrote about bad monster. how do i put it in though?
You have to be on the correct step of the route, she needs to write it in her diary, you need to hijack said diary when she's not in her room (showering or when she eats in the morning), still be on the right step of the route, cycle through the pages till you can read it, come back at NIGHT (not evening), still be on the right step, use her PC, type it (no need for caps but the space is required-ish) and it should play itself afterwards.

If still in doubt :

Slight chance you fucked yourself somehow with no way of knowing, highly doubtful but you never with this place

ShadowGH

Dec 9, 2021
So I can't seem to start the Eve route I followed the walkthrough and have talked to her in the park but I stopped playing for a while and don't remember if I saw the "Cafeteria conflict" or not but I can't see it in the cafeteria nor is there something new when I go to the right hallway pls help

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
So I can't seem to start the Eve route I followed the walkthrough and have talked to her in the park but I stopped playing for a while and don't remember if I saw the "Cafeteria conflict" or not but I can't see it in the cafeteria nor is there something new when I go to the right hallway pls help

There, makes your text at lot easier to read. :p

Did you try going to her home? Is that unlocked yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

There, makes your text at lot easier to read. :p

Did you try going to her home? Is that unlocked yet?
Or just go the bigbrain way and check the phone hints/wiki .....

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
I hope debbie s route will be full remake on the next poll (if that would be one), because it feels weird mostly all the rest of the characters with their routes with newer feautures…

Reactions: sogetthis

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope debbie s route will be full remake on the next poll (if that would be one), because it feels weird mostly all the rest of the characters with their routes with newer feautures…
She lost the last 2 polls she was in (and pretty badly too). People voting don't like her

Gab394

Jan 28, 2022
Para quien habla español...: Buenos días a todos, necesito de su ayuda, cuando uso el mod de traducción funciona, pero cuando guardo una partida y cierro el juego, luego lo abro y confirmo que quiero el juego en español, cargo la partida pero se queda en ingles, como podria solucionar dicho problema, muchas gracias a todos.
[/CITA]
Hola, pudiste solucionarlo?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hola, pudiste solucionarlo?
The translation mods do not work well with other mods. If you want to play in a language, only use the translation mod. Do not use other mods.

Los mods de traducción no funcionan bien con otros mods. Si quiere jugar en un idioma diferente, solo usa el modo de traducción. No utilice otras modificaciones.

Gab394

Jan 28, 2022
Los mods de traducción no funcionan bien con otros mods. Si quieres jugar en un idioma, solo usa el mod de traducción. No uses otras modificaciones.

Los mods de traducción no funcionan bien con otros mods. Si quiere jugar en un idioma diferente, solo usa el modo de traducción. No utilice otras modificaciones.
[/CITA]
Gracias ^_^

sharpys

May 21, 2017
They really need to get away from Ren'Py and move to Unity if they're having that much trouble trying to code it. Renpy is a nightmare when it comes to coding sandboxes with massive amount of scenes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They really need to get away from Ren'Py and move to Unity if they're having that much trouble trying to code it. Renpy is a nightmare when it comes to coding sandboxes with massive amount of scenes.
So waste over a year recoding the game to then waste another 2+ years recoding to Unity. Pure genius. Then you figure out 2D art doesn't care for 3D engine.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes