Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, what i don't get is...
Already 10 months passed since they started working on the tech update. And they made 40% of the posing and coding. It's the rest of it going to take 15 months?. Couse that seems a disaster.
They hired at least 2 new posers but the tracker has been dead since at least October. For all we know, they could have finished the update last month and are just milking people till June .......

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
They hired at least 2 new coders but the tracker has been dead since at least October. For all we know, they could have finished the update last month and are just milking people till June .......
Now you are just being a tease.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Where did you get that assumption of 15 more months?

Also, how much money has this update release cost you?

I haven't paid a cent for the game and there are a ton of other things I do with my life whether or not another update ever comes out.
Relax, I am not complaining. It just seems they got into a mess and I don't see how they re going to get out of it. The 15 month is just a matematical assumption. 40%=10 months, 60%=15 months. If it doesn't work like that it still seem they have a hell of a job in front of them.

They hired at least 2 new posers but the tracker has been dead since at least October. For all we know, they could have finished the update last month and are just milking people till June .......
So, you think they did progress but don't published it. Wierd but not wierder than no progress in 3 months.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You can have sex with all eligible women in the game, there is no "end game" with anyone at this time. You can just keep having sex over and over and over and over ...
I think his query was more based on the fact the game has branching paths where you clearly choose one character over another - do you tap your yoga loving neighbour or the geek at school instead? The game has a couple of instances like that.

Reactions: Count Morado

jefflebowski

May 3, 2019
Where did you get that assumption of 15 more months?

Also, how much money has this update release cost you?

I haven't paid a cent for the game and there are a ton of other things I do with my life whether or not another update ever comes out.
I wouldn't agree that's a good argument. He's merely stating obvious facts. Thing is, I've been following the progress of this game for 2-3 years now and I'm slowly getting over it. The creator is sick or has a flu every 2 months. Progress is obviously slow as hell. I'll look back in 5-10 years for shits and giggles, just to see what became of this. I do salute him tho, I probably would do the same.

Be completely anonymous and stretch it out. Perfect.

Reactions: jackers

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wouldn't agree that's a good argument. He's merely stating obvious facts. Thing is, I've been following the progress of this game for 2-3 years now and I'm slowly getting over it. The creator is sick or has a flu every 2 months. Progress is obviously slow as hell. I'll look back in 5-10 years for shits and giggles, just to see what became of this. I do salute him tho, I probably would do the same.

Be completely anonymous and stretch it out. Perfect.
It's the appearance of whinging for no reason except to be whinging. I agree with your conclusion about doing the same. I would as well. The remainder I typed for whingers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just to point a few things at dudes above :

-DC's part of the update was done before Xmas, as is the case for every update since he started hiring dudes to help 4 years ago
-He got 3 kids since the start of the game, him getting sick every 2 months with those kids is 100% normal
-Crying a free game on a pirate site you're not supporting takes time and makes $ on donations is beyond braindead
-Goes with above > never in the 5+ years of dev time has the Patron count/$ per month went down, so again crying he's a milklord that abuses people is braindead at best. Unless you wanna claim the entire Patron-dude-base are tards that like to get fucked out of ~3$/month for years and you (the whiner) are the only dude with enough bigbrain power to figure out DC's scheme
-DC's ability to predict anything past 3 secs from now is notoriously pathetic, we already knew last Summer we wouldn't get anything resembling a complete tech build until ~March

Probably a few more to list but hopefully some randos get the point. And yes, DC pays me a good chunk of $ every month to come in here and shill him

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just to point a few things at dudes above :

-DC's part of the update was done before Xmas, as is the case for every update since he started hiring dudes to help 4 years ago
-He got 3 kids since the start of the game, him getting sick every 2 months with those kids is 100% normal
-Crying a free game on a pirate site you're not supporting takes time and makes $ on donations is beyond braindead
-Goes with above > never in the 5+ years of dev time has the Patron count/$ per month went down, so again crying he's a milklord that abuses people is braindead at best. Unless you wanna claim the entire Patron-dude-base are tards that like to get fucked out of ~3$/month for years and you (the whiner) are the only dude with enough bigbrain power to figure out DC's scheme
-DC's ability to predict anything past 3 secs from now is notoriously pathetic, we already knew last Summer we wouldn't get anything resembling a complete tech build until ~March

Probably a few more to list but hopefully some randos get the point. And yes, DC pays me a good chunk of $ every month to come in here and shill him
I want on the payroll.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Just as a nice tangent: Those new backgrounds look amazing. Which means most of the old art will have to be redone because itll look out of place as fuck. But it does look REALLY fuckin good. I can't believe how much this game has grown over the years for a mostly 2D game. Especially when it's a sandbox lewd game where the sandbox isn't gawd awful.

Reactions: hooter and WSmith

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Just as a nice tangent: Those new backgrounds look amazing. Which means most of the old art will have to be redone because itll look out of place as fuck. But it does look REALLY fuckin good. I can't believe how much this game has grown over the years for a mostly 2D game. Especially when it's a sandbox lewd game where the sandbox isn't gawd awful.
Now we're all supposed to fuck the backgrounds instead of the girls? Nah, that's not my fetish :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes