dumdum1234

Oct 23, 2019
It's not just unlikely. Considering they're recoding the entire game, there's such a slim chance of saves being compatible going forward that it's laughable. Also, to the mod guy who's always in this thread: RIP to all that work my dude lol

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
It's not just unlikely. Considering they're recoding the entire game, there's such a slim chance of saves being compatible going forward that it's laughable. Also, to the mod guy who's always in this thread: RIP to all that work my dude lol
Not sure if you're referring to me or srksrk 68. Either way, you're obviously not a programmer if you don't think that we'll be able to merge our changes into the Tech Update. No matter how much code they change, it's still going to be Ren'Py.

Reactions: Akachan

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
From previous post once they mentioned they are wraping the new scenes up
you can expect they are going to release the update in 2 weeks (at least) to 7 weeks (at last).
so you can preparing yourself for the new update I guess lol

Reactions: Kuso1249

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

6654F7A5-1B6A-4733-8EFA-B043E29D4D64.jpeg
New location:
The log cabin has finally been created as will be released as part of the future Tech Update (along with all the new locations added to the widened minimap). The cave will also be reworked to open a path leading to the log cabin.
What will lurk in the dark corners of Summerville's largest forest?
Follow the daily live streams to see what's coming with new location art and more!

News on update release:
I know, I know! Everyone is anxious about releases and I hear you loud and clear.
We had previously announced for a 3rd batch of animated scenes (while you wait for the Tech Update) and it is finally here. We're wrapping it up and will make the release shortly, but we also have been working on many more scenes to be released in succession! On top of the 6 new scenes, at least 12 additional scenes will also be created and potentially more.
As long as the Tech Update delays it's release, we will fast track all those new animated scenes for you guys to enjoy while you wait.
If you have questions about said scenes, you can ask me directly while I stream live weekdays and I will answer as best I can (without revealing too many spoilers)!

-DC <3

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so do i understand this right, the 3rd batch of scenes is going to release shortly with 6 new scenes and after that we will basically get a batch 4 with 12 or more new scenes while the log cabin and the monster/witch girl that lives within it will be part of the tech update that will probably take 6 more months or so?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
so do i understand this right, the 3rd batch of scenes is going to release shortly with 6 new scenes and after that we will basically get a batch 4 with 12 or more new scenes while the log cabin and the monster/witch girl that lives within it will be part of the tech update that will probably take 6 more months or so?
As far as I know. Maybe even the 6 + 12 scenes are not the end. Seems to be as long as the Tech update is delayed there will be more scenes. That would Fall in line with that the art is now faster then the coding, posing stuff. So who knows.

I Appreciate your time and hard work on the game, but I ask you how soon before you release a new update?
I don’t think DC is around here, so you would need to go to his stream, but as he said it’s almost done I would guess maybe next 7 days.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Pfew, not the best news. I mean, it's fine that they'll add scenes (and pregnancies?) for those who else probably wouldn't have gotten their's anytime soon or possibly even at all, but it's really been way too long since we've had a proper story update.

Last edited:
Reactions: mightybored

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-DC <3
I see he didn't even try to address the fact the progress tracker has been stuck at 66% for weeks now. And by that I mean provide a reason, unless he spoke about it previously and I just missed it.
Good stuff about the additional scenes though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pfew, not the best news. I mean, it's fine that they'll add scenes (and pregnancies?) for those who else probably wouldn't have gotten their's anytime soon or possibly even at all, but it's really been way too long since we've had a proper story update.
Yeah it seems it would be better if they did it parallel, don‘t really know how they could do it without both updates (tech/Ronda) taken long or or without the Tech update taking until 2025, but it would have been the best. In hindsight you are always smarter and they didn’t seem to think it would take so long, but that’s tech updates for you:ROFLMAO:
v4.0.3 - Public Alpha
This all ther is sorry
Uhm what? :unsure:
I see he didn't even try to address the fact the progress tracker has been stuck at 66% for weeks now.
Good stuff about the additional scenes though
Not in this one, dunno anymore if he said something before.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
Think that sounds about right, DC knows tech update isn't finishing anytime soon so the +12 is essentially early damage control I guess lol.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You are certainly right that it might take a bit longer than a day or two to update the mod. There are three thousand images I need to adjust, plus another three thousand for the optional content. I hope this can be done automatically in parts, but a lot of manual work is to be expected. Depending on the amount of change on the coding side, I will have some fun weeks coming up that might get me occupied for a release or more. But I don't think they re-coded everything from scratch.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Think that sounds about right, DC knows tech update isn't finishing anytime soon so the +12 is essentially early damage control I guess lol.
it's honestly crazy that he can't even give an estimate for when the tech update will be done. it could very well not even release this year. as for the 12 or more new scenes, i hope he at least makes a poll or tells us which girls will receive the new scenes, if it's just side characters like the women from the mafia hideout i won't be replaying the game for that and just wait until the tech update is out.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is 16:9 display included in the "coming soon" update?
No, the 16:9 is the Tech updated so the next full update (when ever that is). The coming soon is the 3rd batch of new scenes.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes