Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
On top of the 6 new scenes, at least 12 additional scenes will also be created and potentially more.
So, they are expecting to release 3 more pre tech update. And since they take 3-4 months, that's something like 9-12 months. Maybe even more. What a mess. Anyway, hope Roxxy gets a proper scene this time.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
what does the 3rd batch of new scenes mean exactly?
When you look at the OP inside the "Changelog" spoiler you see the "Pre Tech" updates. There are currently 2 and there will at least 2 more before the Tech update is out. So it will be rather small update "just" with 6 respectively 12 new scenes.

So, they are expecting to release 3 more pre tech update. And since they take 3-4 months, that's something like 9-12 months. Maybe even more. What a mess. Anyway, hope Roxxy gets a proper scene this time.
Yeah could be or they could release them earlier now, we don't really know, would have to ask DC when he streams. But I doubt it will take 9-12 months (maybe a bit Hopium)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i wonder if it would be better if he would just work on rhonda instead of more pre tech updates. if he's done with the rhonda art he could just move on to annie. yeah it would suck to wait for so long but i'd rather wait and then get two updates i actually care about (rhonda and annie) in a quick succession than 3 more updates with just scenes of girls i don't care about

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Think that sounds about right, DC knows tech update isn't finishing anytime soon so the +12 is essentially early damage control I guess lol.
To me that's basically what's happening since about 6 months. After all we were supposed to get 5-8 scenes and they already added the 2nd and 3rd batch because the posing was so slow. It's just really bad optics, given that it's really not about the art as usual. I do really understand that DC's output has limits and that his dev team should be tailored to his output in the normal day to day work, but I struggle to get why the same should be true for this special occasion. They really should have hired the help they needed before they started the tech update.
i wonder if it would be better if he would just work on rhonda instead of more pre tech updates. if he's done with the rhonda art he could just move on to annie. yeah it would suck to wait for so long but i'd rather wait and then get two updates i actually care about (rhonda and annie) in a quick succession than 3 more updates with just scenes of girls i don't care about
I'd say a mix of both would be good. There are indeed some girls which have no place in any other update and now is a good chance to add scenes for them, like Ivy, Veronica, Kassy, Lily, the mafia girls, Sara/Terry, maybe the monster girls, etc.
I honestly don't want any more polls unless they only include girls who really need scenes. But for example Maria, Jenny, Debbie, Diane, Eve, any other main story girl, etc. don't need any more scenes until Ronda's, Annie's and Judith's updates are finished.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Won't matter if he finishes R(h)onda's, Annie's and Judith's art next week if the posers/coder lag 3 years behind. That's the 1 and only chokepoint : the rest of the crew takes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long to catch up to DC's art making speed

Reactions: McSlut

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
j4yj4m
do the mafia girls really need scenes though? was anyone here asking for that? i know dc once said every girl you met in the game should ideally have h-scenes and get pregnant but at this point there are so many. i'd trade the three mafia girls for one new miss or becca scene or even a new scene with any of the teachers. i'd trade the complete batch 3 for a new grace scene (but that's just me)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
j4yj4m
do the mafia girls really need scenes though? was anyone here asking for that? i know dc once said every girl you met in the game should ideally have h-scenes and get pregnant but at this point there are so many. i'd trade the three mafia girls for one new miss or becca scene or even a new scene with any of the teachers. i'd trade the complete batch 3 for a new grace scene (but that's just me)
Not f4yj4m, but did DC really said every girl you met should have a h-scene? There a quite a number of girls who doesnt have right?
And to your earlier point. I would like to have a poll maybe just to see what the Patreons think if they, for example, when it estimated takes longer then 6 month for the tech update to drop, will just start coding the R(h)onda update and just take way longer for the Tech one. I'll like to see what the general thinks about this looong delay.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
j4yj4m
As you say, it has been the premise that every single girl in the game would be fuckable (except Sara). Not that I'd necessarily agree with it, but I don't really mind to be honest. Maybe that's because I don't really care that much for specific scenes in particular and I like the variety.

Though I'd agree that they probably should be a little more carefully with the number of new characters they add. DC mentioned some time ago that they added the mafia girls because they thought the final warehouse arc would be too much of a sausage fest without them, but if you ask me that wouldn't have been an issue.

...but did DC really said every girl you met should have a h-scene? There a quite a number of girls who doesnt have right?
Yes, that's more or less what the game is indeed about. MC will impregnate every single girl in town*, including Roz :ROFLMAO:

*(excluding Sara, as said)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bob69

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
As you say, it has been the premise that every single girl in the game would be fuckable (except Sara). Not that I'd necessarily agree with it, but I don't really mind to be honest. Maybe that's because I don't really care that much for specific scenes in particular and I like the variety.

Though I'd agree that they probably should be a little more carefully with the number of new characters they add. DC mentioned some time ago that they added the mafia girls because they thought the final warehouse arc would be too much of a sausage fest without them, but if you asked me that wouldn't have been an issue.

Yes, that's more or less what the game is indeed about. MC will impregnate every single girl in town*, including Roz :ROFLMAO:

Dude! I can't tell you how much I agree with this. They keep adding more and more girls and no matter what, there will be a small group that gets excited about them and screams for more. I get it, if it was a character I was excited about (like Lilly) then I'd scream too. I think DC made June originally thinking no one would want her, but he figured out in the middle of the story arc that there was a group of guys that REALLY liked her. The more that gets added the longer this game takes to complete (and maybe that's what he wants).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dude! I can't tell you how much I agree with this. They keep adding more and more girls and no matter what, there will be a small group that gets excited about them and screams for more. I get it, if it was a character I was excited about (like Lilly) then I'd scream too. I think DC made June originally thinking no one would want her, but he figured out in the middle of the story arc that there was a group of guys that REALLY liked her. The more that gets added the longer this game takes to complete (and maybe that's what he wants).
I'm kinda torn about the number of characters. I like the way the world is somewhat realistic, "alive" and divers, but it really just takes a lot of time. I actually don't mind that, either, and I don't think finishing it for the sake of finishing it is a good thing. DC will have to find a balance and ultimately it'll depend on his patrons and on his motivation.
But yeah, there's probably a point where it gets too much and with the new locations we can be pretty much sure that we'll get at last 3-5 more girls down the line. I hope that's going to be it.

When it comes to June, I'd say that she's basically just "a female Erik" and she's indeed supposed to be a bad combination of Judith and Eve, simply because she's meant to be Erik's girlfriend. If she'd be too sexy/cute people would start to complain even more.

Reactions: Joop501

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Since we talked about it earlier, these scenes/characters are what's possibly in the pipleline at the moment:

- Daisy in the barn at night.
- Veronica in her cowsuit.
- Odette on the sofa in the garage.
- Ivy in her backroom.
- Katya partly dressed in the warehouse.
- Svetlana
- Khadne

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Since we talked about it earlier, these scenes/characters are what's possibly in the pipleline at the moment:

- Daisy in the barn at night.
- Veronica in her cowsuit.
- Odette on the sofa in the garage.
- Ivy in her backroom.
- Katya partly dressed in the warehouse.
- Svetlana
- Khadne
Are those, the scenes that will be in the next one?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are those, the scenes that will be in the next one?
It's the content I remember from his streams, though I didn't watch that many recently. It may be for next one or for the one after that. I may just as well be totally wrong and there's no scene at all.

Reactions: Bob69

Username7

May 1, 2017

You can add Svetlana to that asterisk. The other day one of the dev's said on stream that she won't be getting pregnant either due to the button with Nadya in the warehouse that would require over a dozen variations to be made due to all the combos of the different pregnancy stages.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes