Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since we talked about it earlier, these scenes/characters are what's possibly in the pipleline at the moment:

- Daisy in the barn at night.
- Veronica in her cowsuit.
- Odette on the sofa in the garage.
- Ivy in her backroom.
- Katya partly dressed in the warehouse.
- Svetlana
- Khadne
The first five sound like Clue declarations, all it needs is "...with the lead pipe skin flute."

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You can add Svetlana to that asterisk. The other day one of the dev's said on stream that she won't be getting pregnant either due to the button with Nadya in the warehouse that would require over a dozen variations to be made due to all the combos of the different pregnancy stages.
Wow. If I ever saw an unsolvable problem...

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
Since we talked about it earlier, these scenes/characters are what's possibly in the pipleline at the moment:

- Ivy in her backroom.
- Svetlana
- Khadne
Based on yesterday stream (2022-02-11 on picardo, at 31:14 timestamp) we have pretty much at least one confirmation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unless this scene will happend in a later batch.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Based on yesterday stream (2022-02-11 on picardo, at 31:14 timestamp) we have pretty much at least one confirmation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unless this scene will happend in a later batch.
share this by 12 months

It's clear to me that being sidelined

you are being tricked

JasBlackKnight

Feb 26, 2020
maybe improved, but I still have a black screen and character fragments, and sometimes it "crashes" me out of the game: ((((
I had the issue of screen going black while playing the Pizza making mini game and I wasn't able to find any help when I played it for the first time. In the latest version also the same issue was there. Accidentally, when I changed from full screen to window, the screen become normal again. If the game is in Window mode, make it full screen. Hope this helps.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017

- Ivy in her backroom.
- Svetlana
- Khadne
Out of all of those, I'd have to say that I'm excited for more Odette and even Ivy.

Still not sold on the mafia update girls at all though...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Out of all of those, I'd have to say that I'm excited for more Odette and even Ivy.

Still not sold on the mafia update girls at all though...
Svetlana seemed the most popular of the bunch, so not a huge surprise. The other "drug dealing" girls in that 1 scene we see them were polled from celebs and whatnot, DC has to do something with them from all that polling and copyright infringement he'd get from their lawyers

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes