• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Doesnt seem to be a bot, bots normally have some kind of ads in the signature.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
is the next update just going to be the technical changes? feels like I check in with this game every few months and forget what the hell the team is working on

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is the next update just going to be the technical changes? feels like I check in with this game every few months and forget what the hell the team is working on
Not really, we'll get a 3rd lewd batch soon™ (DC posted about it 2 pages ago), then maybe a 4th batch somewhere down the line. Seems like the proper tech part is months and months away

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I thought the last pretech update was going to be last update of that kind holy shit people are saying two or three more batches at 6-ish month intervals? I liked the small updates but that's a long time to wait for people who voted Ronda content

I really want to see the Annie story because she dislikes the MC so much but thats in the distant future now

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In the true path he is biologically a male, he has xy chromosomes making him, you guessed it, a he. Sorry if you don't agree.
no, Eve is a confused man, should be a option to get him proffesional help so he can realize and come to terms with the fact that that he is a man, its wrong on so many levels to treat mental illness like that as normal.
So the entirety of the route and getting him/her/it preg was a pipedream after all ? That explains stuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
will there be an Easter egg for his next project after the game is almost done?
"Next game" is vaporware DC put on his Patreon page 6 years ago and never went back to it. "When the game is done" is at least 3-4 years away. You do the math

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright so the next one is the athletic black gal right? Is there a preview of anyone else also being covered\new characters etc? I know next to nothing about her update

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I'm not sure how does one apply the patches, there is the incest patch from lewdpatcher.com which I unpacked into the game folder inside the main folder but here it says to also apply another one called additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc however after download the file has some numbers in front like 452378_, removed that bit and copied both, game launches and immediatelly crashed with an error related to translation of following line: "Once I got back home I headed upstairs".

Also in the link above to additional lines mod there is a password protected zip file with two different files, one that is correctly named additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc without the number in front and one simply called patch.

Running it just with incestpatch.rpy from lewdpatcher works but I'm not sure if I'm fully patched by using just that file or if I need to download any others and if so which ones?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes