McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
checked out the last 2 dc streams and it looks like he was drawing new rhonda poses which got me a little hyped again. i predict rhonda is going to become many people's best girl once the update is out just like it happened with eve.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Some wackos insist on using the PC port on an emulator for some reason, which makes it hot garbage and plays like trash. Then wonder why and claim it's the game having problems, not their wonky setup
What ?!
You mean I can't play on my shadow running vmware with linux that (try to) run bluestack for playing the android port ? :mad:

:Kappa:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What ?!
You mean I can't play on my shadow running vmware with linux that (try to) run bluestack for playing the android port ? :mad:

:Kappa:
You can do whatever you want, just don't come here claiming the game made your phone catch on fire or that your PC tried to yeet itself out the window. (Obvious joke reply to joke quote ...........)

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
GUYS a question or information !!!
It happens to me every time that when you tell the story of MIA and I go to his house when the father is thrown out I get a little mistake and ignoring me continues !! Does he do it to you too or is it just me?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone know when the cookie jar wt will be updated?
You mean on the wiki? Whenever someone decides to update it.

However, there's not been any changes to the routes since (at least) the tech update started awhile back. All the mini updates since then tell you how to get the additional animations within the changelog of the game. The changelog linked on the main menu.

Or your could search this thread because they've been posted here with each release.

NothMeh

Jun 15, 2021
You mean on the wiki? Whenever someone decides to update it.

However, there's not been any changes to the routes since (at least) the tech update started awhile back. All the mini updates since then tell you how to get the additional animations within the changelog of the game. The changelog linked on the main menu.

Or your could search this thread because they've been posted here with each release.
oh, idk tht i can look at the new animation "guide" via changelog, thanks man!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes