Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Jesus ....in Christ. I use pc, laptop like before not android
And you keep missing the main point of each of our posts to you - the developer doesn't communicate here. If you want to report a problem - go to their or their and report the problem. You have a history of problems with this game that appear to be your own making - and being rude while asking people not to be rude.

(EDIT 1: I got post 64,666! -- until someone's posts are deleted prior to this one)
(EDIT 2: Robbed, I was robbed I tell's ya!)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Problem is not on me, no way cause my laptop is new
But the person using the laptop is the same person who has had problems with patience and listening to advice in the past.
Go report your problem to their or their

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Spams the thread with problems. No1 else repported anything in over a week since the update dropped. "Problem is not on me". Logic wasn't an option

At least we can infinitely pad our post counts and Likes counter since he keeps repeating the same thing and facepalming us. Keep at it

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think you guys scared him away...
And next thing you know : we're a bunch of big meanies unable to understand the game is a giant mess and he's the only dude in the known universe baffled by huge bugs and long loading times. Nothing to do with him/his PC, game and DC are obviously against him, as is most of the thread. Typical

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I think you guys scared him away...
GOOD.gif
Hello. I wanna know please why with this last update of this game, game loading more than hard than before, why? Never happen this on previous updates, where is the reason? I most wait 5min to loading a dialogue, seriously? Do somethin and fix it for Christ sake, is not fair.
With this last update u broke entire game and for what? Is much worse than before, loading more than dificil, i was love this game
u most f....in kiddin me, no? what have my profile picture in this? i was only wonder why this last update work more than bad then previous updates, so stop kiddin me kid.i was not rude. i was more than nice and please developers or anyone who are in charge for this last update to do somethin good and fix the problem, i play this game on pc like many times before and then never happen what happen now with this update.
Jesus ....in Christ. I use pc, laptop like before not android
Unbelieveable
Jesus ......in Christ :oops:(n)
THE VILLAGE IDIOT.gif

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
And - holy cow! Tech Update is now up to 475 tasks to get done with 330 of them completed. Just a few days ago there were 315 tasks in total. It's now gone up more than 50% (including over 70 new art tasks).
[/SPOILER]
FAQ is assumed correct on the date/time of posting.
[/SPOILER]
Yup, argued for two pages a couple days ago because too many only look at the percentage and not the hard figures - ending here with 12 month history of the progress from 19 of 147 tasks completed on 04 Apr 2021 up to 330 completed out of 475 tasks as of 07 May 2022.
All this did was confirm that the "task" numbers are arbitrary at best. All of a sudden the posing, and art are increased by ~70% or more? And in one month they surpassed 330 tasks? It is more likely they changed what they consider a "task". They did not complete 119 tasks in one month, 211 to 330 tasks complete. Saying it is "the development process" and "number of tasks changes" is not what is happening in this case and is inauthentic. They def changed how they track tasks internally.

I feel like this is because of the coding bottleneck that is apparent. Also, unrelated to what you said, paying more people to code the game does NOT cost a lot more since it cuts the time they are working. You pay two people to get the job done in half the time.... You may have to pay a small extra premium and that is it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
All this did was confirm that the "task" numbers are arbitrary at best. All of a sudden the posing, and art are increased by ~70% or more? And in one month they surpassed 330 tasks? It is more likely they changed what they consider a "task". They did not complete 119 tasks in one month, 211 to 330 tasks complete. Saying it is "the development process" and "number of tasks changes" is not what is happening in this case and is inauthentic. They def changed how they track tasks internally.

I feel like this is because of the coding bottleneck that is apparent. Also, unrelated to what you said, paying more people to code the game does NOT cost a lot more since it cuts the time they are working. You pay two people to get the job done in half the time.... You may have to pay a small extra premium and that is it.
Projects grow, new bugs are discovered, new ideas get explored, new story is written.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Will the Cookie jar mod show me any new scenes in these updates? My last version was 0.20.12
Not sure what you mean by Cookie jar mod. Don't use unlockers. Use the wifi icon on the MC's phone to unlock the cookie jar. There are a bunch of new scenes since 0.20.12.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes