Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
oh boy, 69%, again.
Yup, argued for two pages a couple days ago because too many only look at the percentage and not the hard figures - ending here with 12 month history of the progress from 19 of 147 tasks completed on 04 Apr 2021 up to 330 completed out of 475 tasks as of 07 May 2022.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yup, argued for two pages a couple days ago because too many only look at the percentage and not the hard figures - ending here with 12 month history of the progress from 19 of 147 tasks completed on 04 Apr 2021 up to 330 completed out of 475 tasks as of 07 May 2022.
Still waiting for the fated day when the bugfix line assplodes from 0 to over 9000 and the total % plummets down to around 5. All the butthurt generated will be a sight to behold

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Has the Gym teacher's story been added/extended? reading the change log, seems it has not, but it is also not that explicit.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Has the Gym teacher's story been added/extended? reading the change log, seems it has not, but it is also not that explicit.
There's also the wiki linked from the OP, if you're looking for more detail.
The answer is no.
Hello, I am asking where I do not know, I am looking for and I will see photos

View attachment 1801689
Same response. There is a wiki that can give you your answer.

Reactions: GENO1980

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The answer is no.

Thank you. But I avoided the wiki in case there are spoilers. I have this problem, I cannot look at words without reading them. ;)

Thanks again.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you. But I avoided the wiki in case there are spoilers. I have this problem, I cannot look at words without reading them. ;)

Thanks again.
Ironic since you are essentially asking for a spoiler. You didn't say "no spoilers" - if there were additions to that character's storyline, the person responding could have "spoiled" it for you.

The changelog has spoilers.

This forum has spoilers.

I think you do not think the word means what you think it means.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ironic since you are essentially asking for a spoiler. You didn't say "no spoilers" - if there were additions to that character's storyline, the person responding could have "spoiled" it for you.

This forum has spoilers.

Weird posting(s) from a thread plagued by weirdos ? Shocking indeed

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
The answer is no.

you say the truth, and thanks

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

This forum has spoilers.

The wiki has specific, step-by-step explanations of each story. I have needed/used it in the past.

The changelog doesn't spoil story... and is intentionally vague, for what I assumed is this exact reason.

I do not read each post, like some people.

I do not see the irony, as I have been able to avoid spoilers in the game... until I chosen to. oh well.

Anyway, you answered my question, so I am moving on.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello. I wanna know please why with this last update of this game, game loading more than hard than before, why? Never happen this on previous updates, where is the reason? I most wait 5min to loading a dialogue, seriously? Do somethin and fix it for Christ sake, is not fair.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
With this last update u broke entire game and for what? Is much worse than before, loading more than dificil, i was love this game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello. I wanna know please why with this last update of this game, game loading more than hard than before, why? Never happen this on previous updates, where is the reason? I most wait 5min to loading a dialogue, seriously? Do somethin and fix it for Christ sake, is not fair.
1652124331715.png
With this last update u broke entire game and for what? Is much worse than before, loading more than dificil, i was love this game
1652124331715.png
Did this require you to post one time, change your picture, and post a second time?
The developer never talks here. Report any problems you have on their .
When you say the wait time for the dialogue, do you mean waiting for the main menu, or while you are playing the game?
If it's for the main menu, did you actually time it to be 5 minutes? Because we have had this conversation here before - unless you have a very old computer (or you are running other programs) it doesn't take 5 minutes. It can take a couple of minutes. It has to load a lot of items into your computer's memory on start up. Then it should run fine while you play.
Oh, wait. Are you trying to play a windows version of the game in joiplay on your android device? Don't do that. Play the android version on your android device.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Massive double Engrish cringe post aside, everything is on you. Every1 else and their mom can play the game normally with nothing crapping itself out
........ stuff
Don't play the android version. Period
Fixed that for you

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
u most f....in kiddin me, no? what have my profile picture in this? i was only wonder why this last update work more than bad then previous updates, so stop kiddin me kid.i was not rude. i was more than nice and please developers or anyone who are in charge for this last update to do somethin good and fix the problem, i play this game on pc like many times before and then never happen what happen now with this update.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
u most f....in kiddin me, no? what have my profile picture in this? i was only wonder why this last update work more than bad then previous updates, so stop kiddin me kid.i was not rude. i was more than nice and please developers or anyone who are in charge for this last update to do somethin good and fix the problem, i play this game on pc like many times before and then never happen what happen now with this update.
The things that you should take away from what everyone is telling you are:
  1. Other people aren't having the problems you described. Assuming that you aren't using Android.
  2. If you are using Android, that's why you have problems. Stop using it.
  3. Summertime Saga is not developed by F95Zone, nor anyone who reads this thread
Absolutely nothing will happen if you complain about technical issues here. Talk to the developer on . And be sure to go in as aggressively as you did here so that he'll know to ban you.

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Jesus ....in Christ. I use pc, laptop like before not android
Then talk to the developer on Discord. Very little changed between releases -- I know because I've looked at every line of code in order to mod it. Nothing changed that would cause any significant difference in performance. Try deleting it and downloading it again.

As always, old hardware/operating system/drivers could be your problem. There's a Help channel for this game on Discord.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes