Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So our new Hijab-Girl Farrah has also already a pregnancy belly. I wonder if Roxy, even while she cannot be pregnant, got also already pregnancy layers made.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I cant seem to reproduce it but I did get it honestly without any add-ons.
This is the closest save I can find
Thx, I will check after work this evening, maybe I find something. What did you do to trigger this after loading the save? Just visit Jenny and boom?

Anyway, yes, the missing face is a direct result of the wrong pregnancy state in the wrong dialog. As Count Morado mentioned, this is related to the layered images. There is, simply spoken, no facial expression defined for the pregnant body in that situation, i.e. no image can be found to display.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice.
You beat me to it.
Just wanted to quickly add this one here to the list:

Is she based off.Mia Khalifa?
Yes, indeed she was based on Mia Khalifa.
That was the base inspiration for the character of Farah.

It's still undecided where she will be from in the world of Summertime Saga, but DC mentioned her possibly being from Egypt, Iran or even Lebanon (like Khalifa herself).
Her nationality is not set in stone yet, but basically she'll be from somewhere in the Middle East, basically.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So we get yet another character? Don't get me wrong I love a big and diverse cast, but not at the cost of perpetuating development and amount of scenes for each girl.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So we get yet another character? Don't get me wrong I love a big and diverse cast, but not at the cost of perpetuating development and amount of scenes for each girl.
There will be few new locations, all will get new characters, very likely females. And there are many girls still needing scenes.

Reactions: itsyeboii

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, he's reusing some characters for the new locations (like Justin and Karl will be clerks at the bowling ally/acarde) but of course there'd be a few new ones. Then again, they'll get a scene or two at some point and that's it - apart from Jade (is that still her name?) who'll likely play a somewhat bigger role next to Somrak.

Reactions: Ranma and itsyeboii

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well, he's reusing some characters for the new locations (like Justin and Karl will be clerks at the bowling ally/acarde) but of course there'd be a few new ones. Then again, they'll get a scene or two at some point and that's it - apart from Jade (is that still her name?) who'll likely play a somewhat bigger role next to Somrak.
I would like more content with Eve futa
:cry:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Forgive my ignorance, but I assume these new characters are due to appear in the tech update, right? Currently I am unsure if these were old characters that were removed or to be implemented

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
As long as they stay minor characters it's fine I guess.

Reactions: j4yj4m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but I assume these new characters are due to appear in the tech update, right? Currently I am unsure if these were old characters that were removed or to be implemented
She's a new character and she'll be in the game sooner or later. I'd doubt she'll be added in the tech update, though.

Reactions: phill_leotardo

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thx, I will check after work this evening, maybe I find something. What did you do to trigger this after loading the save? Just visit Jenny and boom?
Unfortunately, I was just blowing through random characters, not following any particular pattern.
I had people who were in love with me, then saying they were excited me meet me a few scenes later.
Everything was all out of order. I could not repeat what happened. Sorry

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unfortunately, I was just blowing through random characters, not following any particular pattern.
I had people who were in love with me, then saying they were excited me meet me a few scenes later.
Everything was all out of order. I could not repeat what happened. Sorry
Grats then, you found a new hidden way to screw the game and added another 6+ months to the recode. Now we know who to point out when we'll still be waiting for the tech build in 2025 :BootyTime:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Grats then, you found a new hidden way to screw the game and added another 6+ months to the recode. Now we know who to point out when we'll still be waiting for the tech build in 2025 :BootyTime:
You're welcome!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not nude, but in the museum, maybe. As long the buildings can be entered.
Yeah, but I don't think he created any art for the inside until now? Especially when it comes to the museum, I'd expect him to wait, as he'd probably have to know what they want to do there in terms of dating, before he'll draw the location.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I cant seem to reproduce it but I did get it honestly without any add-ons.
This is the closest save I can find
OK I checked it. Jenny in your save is not pregnant, and it's night. I sleep til next morning and skip to evening, when she is in her room. She lies on her bed. I click on her, and the normal non-pregnant dialog opens, no missing face whatsoever...

Maybe cosmic rays or a faulty RAM module in your computer caused the pregnancy stage to toggle in mid dialog. Other explanation, I have none.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes