Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
Wow! Was way over a year ago, march i think, that i though in only check the game after july of this year, because i thought that would be when the tech update would be done by now, but oh boy, that was a little miscalculated of my part .:LUL:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, but I don't think he created any art for the inside until now? Especially when it comes to the museum, I'd expect him to wait, as he'd probably have to know what they want to do there in terms of dating, before he'll draw the location.
I think the main location is painted already. The Building and maybe the first room you can enter. Just like other locations like the Bank before it was really a useful location. Over time the building get more rooms.

I really hope it is planned for the dating system. Maybe he plans even a history teacher. There even a not used Computer room teacher. All DC need are few more locations at school, maybe few more school girls.

I think the DC can easily make new stuff for the next 10 years and the game could be still interesting.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
what is the reason DC isn't releasing the rhonda update in the old 4:3 format? sure he would have to convert the rhonda update backgrounds into 16:9 later but at this point what is a couple weeks more work on the tech update?

i think he might still do it once it's 2013 and the tech update is still nowhere in sight

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
what is the reason DC isn't releasing the rhonda update in the old 4:3 format? sure he would have to convert the rhonda update backgrounds into 16:9 later but at this point what is a couple weeks more work on the tech update?

i think he might still do it once it's 2013 and the tech update is still nowhere in sight
2013 ah good times. At this time I was a minor so releasing the Tech update at this time it brings me nothing.
But good to know that Dark Cookie is the one who got a time machine. :BootyTime:

I think the Rhonda Content is all drawn for a 16:9 Format, not for the 4:3 Format.

Reactions: McSlut

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

There is no Rhonda 4:3 update. No material related specially to her update was made, yet. Few exceptions are possible. If DC does her update, it will be 16:9.

With 16:9 DC can maybe add doors where is no space, and especially more space on the town map. It is a format, the game should have been from the beginning.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is no Rhonda 4:3 update. No material related specially to her update was made, yet. Few exceptions are possible. If DC does her update, it will be 16:9.

With 16:9 DC can maybe add doors where is no space, and especially more space on the town map. It is a format, the game should have been from the beginning.
"No material was made" ..... Aside both the outside and inside of her house (that has 2+ floors), including variants for day/night. Her notmom was also made, the new art style for the lifeguard, R(h)onda's art remake. DC made a poster of her bending over in the school's running track. Probably way more

Unless my Engrish got worse over time and you only meant nothing was made in 4:3 for her, only 16:9, otherwise your point makes no sense and needs to refer to the above

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
"No material was made" ..... Aside both the outside and inside of her house (that has 2+ floors), including variants for day/night. Her notmom was also made, the new art style for the lifeguard, R(h)onda's art remake. DC made a poster of her bending over in the school's running track. Probably way more

Unless my Engrish got worse over time and you only meant nothing was made in 4:3 for her, only 16:9, otherwise your point makes no sense and needs to refer to the above
Few exceptions are possible. In this case few more, but I just saw the house and it looks like it is already in 16:9. That DC make them first in 4:3 just to make them later in 16:9 as I thought was very unlikely.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Some times ago DC spoiled about various type of future monster girls: Centaur, Bigfoot and Succubus (-women). Is it possible that he can release an Halloween update this year?
I really think that most monster girls are just jokes, especially the Centaur. A Succubus would be cool. (All Succubi are women. Males are Incubi.)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Few exceptions are possible. In this case few more, but I just saw the house and it looks like it is already in 16:9. That DC make them first in 4:3 just to make them later in 16:9 as I thought was very unlikely.
Everything is made in 4k, even before the tech build was announced. No point in DC downscalling R(h)onda's part to 4:3 when there's nothing to do with it now, he won't waste time to output 4:3 and not use it then re-output it in 16:9 for the new builds

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Everything is made in 4k, even before the tech build was announced. No point in DC downscalling R(h)onda's part to 4:3 when there's nothing to do with it now, he won't waste time to output 4:3 and not use it then re-output it in 16:9 for the new builds
I think he meant the compositions of the backgrounds. Before the tech update DC actually started to create 16:9 backgrounds, which were composed in a way so you wouldn't miss anything really important if they were cut to 4:3 (like the cemetary for example).

Then again, it's true that DC never intended to release Ronda in anything but 16:9 and as such her house would almost certainly be unusable in 4:3.

I think the main location is painted already. The Building and maybe the first room you can enter.
Yes, I remember him drawing the outside, but I can't recall the inside. If he did that, she'll likely be added. Then again, it's not like it really matters. She's probably going to be a tertiary character like the girls in the mall etc.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I hope that this technical update will be the last one and that the Ronda update will appear relatively quickly and that the Coach Bridget will get some more attention.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope that this technical update will be the last one and that the Ronda update will appear relatively quickly and that the Coach Bridget will get some more attention.
Last tech ? Maybe
R(h)onda faster ? Maybe, most of the art should be done by now (not including lewds, that DC never streams)
Coach ? Needs the teachers to win a poll, after the 3 planned routes are done. So about 4+ years, and actually winning the poll

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Last tech ? Maybe
R(h)onda faster ? Maybe, most of the art should be done by now (not including lewds, that DC never streams)
Coach ? Needs the teachers to win a poll, after the 3 planned routes are done. So about 4+ years, and actually winning the poll
There would have been updates already, if the dev wouldn't have involved polls.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There would have been updates already, if the dev wouldn't have involved polls.
All the polls so far have been to decide the order of stuff, not if X or Y will be made (aside the 1st 2 batches). Polls are also a part of the rewards for dumping $ to DC, remove those and there's not much point of paying him (aside the hidden Discord channels you unlock by paying more). It's also the most direct way Patrons can "alter" the games's dev time. It's flawed and you get more votes with higher tiers, but that's the way things work for DC. Every1 and their mom will still get the game for free, even if the girl you moan about for years doesn't get anything until version 0.30 in 2040 (aka Debbie's preg remake and Judith)

Grollschwert

Oct 2, 2018
Hey all! I've tried adding the mods (incest/naughty/hairy/etc) together, separate, mixed and matched to the android .apk (extracted, renamed files, compressed again) but when I try installing the modified .apk I get a parsing error on my device.

Any ideas what may be happening? Or any guides I can look at?

EDIT: Just in case anyone mentions, I tried with Joiplay but that one just crashes on startup ^^

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey all! I've tried adding the mods (incest/naughty/hairy/etc) together, separate, mixed and matched to the android .apk (extracted, renamed files, compressed again) but when I try installing the modified .apk I get a parsing error on my device.

Any ideas what may be happening? Or any guides I can look at?

EDIT: Just in case anyone mentions, I tried with Joiplay but that one just crashes on startup ^^
You should ask the mod creators in their respective threads where you got them. As far as has been shared in this thread to date - it's not happening. You will have to play the vanilla APK, only.

That said, it would seem to me if someone knows how to pack and repack APKs that they could do this. There is an android request thread on F95 as well that you could try.

EDIT: Also, don't run more than one mod at a time... unless your intent is to brick your gaming experience.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
All the polls so far have been to decide the order of stuff, not if X or Y will be made (aside the 1st 2 batches). Polls are also a part of the rewards for dumping $ to DC, remove those and there's not much point of paying him (aside the hidden Discord channels you unlock by paying more). It's also the most direct way Patrons can "alter" the games's dev time. It's flawed and you get more votes with higher tiers, but that's the way things work for DC. Every1 and their mom will still get the game for free, even if the girl you moan about for years doesn't get anything until version 0.30 in 2040 (aka Debbie's preg remake and Judith)
The order was already decided prior to the dev instituting polls, then the order became whatever the poll results were. When you see a dev institute polls, after already giving a progression order, they are just playing to mob rule.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes