Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just a question is there any Gallery Mod or a way to unlock all Scenes ?
Yes to both. 1 destroys your game, the other can too if you mess too much with it. Use the phone menu in-game and deal with the aftermath

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i just checked out dc's picarto streams. has he really been working on the sex scene with the korean girl inside the tesla for month?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i just checked out dc's picarto streams. has he really been working on the sex scene with the korean girl inside the tesla for month?
I think it's the first time he actually streamed something close to the process of creating a full scene. The last time he did something similar was way back when the game still had 2 frame "animations" or so a couple of years ago.

I guess that kinda shows why there are comparatively few animations, given how much time it takes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the method of enabling/accessing console was changed for this game & it's not reflected in the 1st post
The 1st post is 6 years old and was never updated. Many screenshots aren't in the game anymore anyway. Don't bother too much about anything not the download links, and even then, you can just get the game from the main site (free for every1). And then there's a good reason why they cockblocked both the console and rollback. Have fun re-enabling them and buttfucking the game (srk's mod will come into talk soon enough)

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
The 1st post is 6 years old and was never updated. Many screenshots aren't in the game anymore anyway. Don't bother too much about anything not the download links, and even then, you can just get the game from the main site (free for every1). And then there's a good reason why they cockblocked both the console and rollback. Have fun re-enabling them and buttfucking the game (srk's mod will come into talk soon enough)
I thought first post was being updated along with game updates release :|

Aug 24, 2020
I'm actually waiting for the tech update to play this game for the first time! Any thoughts on if the tech update will release this year or are we looking to wait for 1 more year?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm actually waiting for the tech update to play this game for the first time! Any thoughts on if the tech update will release this year or are we looking to wait for 1 more year?
Unless Santa's elves are kidnapped to work on the tech update, I don't see it coming before the new year. I'm looking at spring 2023.
Why are you choosing to wait for the tech update?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Tomlin and APoc1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I thought first post was being updated along with game updates release :|
It's updated with most recent links. They never bothered about anything else. Screencaps be damned. We're also missing some primary tags like : big tits. It also took months of whining and spammage to get the dreadful gallery unlocker removed from there

Grollschwert

Oct 2, 2018
Erm... why should any mod creator be responsible to solve this problem? He is building a new APK from multiple intransparent sources, without even mentioning the exact error he gets. Does his configuration work with the vanilla APK and all mods installed, or does it even not work that way, too? Does it work with one mod alone (the only configuration I would be willing to support)?

And what do you mean by that? You have five posts in this forum, none of them in any mod's thread.
Hi! I think my issue is more that I lack experience repackaging APKs, so I asked for help with repackaging it. The game works fine any of the mod configurations/mixes I tested on the PC version, it's just that when I apply even a single mod to the APK and repackage, I run into installation issues.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Erm... why should any mod creator be responsible to solve this problem? He is building a new APK from multiple intransparent sources, without even mentioning the exact error he gets. Does his configuration work with the vanilla APK and all mods installed, or does it even not work that way, too? Does it work with one mod alone (the only configuration I would be willing to support)?

And what do you mean by that? You have five posts in this forum, none of them in any mod's thread.
I wasn't saying you are responsible. I was saying he was asking for help with mods in the wrong thread. I honestly expected you to tell him that it wasn't going to happen.
Hi! I think my issue is more that I lack experience repackaging APKs, so I asked for help with repackaging it. The game works fine any of the mod configurations/mixes I tested on the PC version, it's just that when I apply even a single mod to the APK and repackage, I run into installation issues.
It appears you are up shit creek without a paddle (which I expected from the start) if you don't know how to do it. You are going to have to either play the vanilla APK or find a different device to play a windows/linux/mac version which can be modded.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
We still don't know what issues that are, so dont expect any help here apart from idle talk...

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
when is the next udapte??
Before you die but after you have given up on asking when the update is ?
Or maybe next year possibly this year , but likely before you die?
Perhaps if you are an unlucky sort after you die but before I do.
Even so it could still be next year. I hope this helps to build understanding about how the process works.
:unsure::sneaky::whistle::giggle:;):oops::)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes