Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your version #s are wonky : you skipped over 0.20.8-9 (the last main route) and jammed 0.20.10-11 as the main ending, but they're batch 1 ..... Unless you wanna go argue with the wiki
It appears that I had a copy/paste error there and a couple of hiccups along the way.
The version numbers I use are the ones which had content added and their bugs "fixed" ... so I don't list v0.20.10 because v0.20.11 is the "fixed" version of it. (same when listing v0.20.9 instead of v0.20.8). The wiki and I can decide to use slightly different parameters in how we note the release versions (I prefer to use the bugfixed version rather than the initial update release, they seem to prefer the opposite).

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
1667869740935.png
Don't let her get pregnant or have a baby?
I have finished all the Diane routes. Can I get her pregnant?
In addition, how do I get to the basement in the hospital? I talked to ROZ and he wouldn't let me go down!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2154198
Don't let her get pregnant or have a baby?
I have finished all the Diane routes. Can I get her pregnant?
In addition, how do I get to the basement in the hospital? I talked to ROZ and he wouldn't let me go down!
Like I mentioned to you about 17 hours ago in #67,924: Gameplay questions go in the gameplay thread

If you have these kinds of questions, instead of going bullet by bullet while you play - read through the gameplay walkthrough in the WIKI to see why it makes certain suggestions or not. Then you can use the walkthrough with the understanding why they suggest one thing or another and make the decision yourself on how you want it to be played.

Reactions: TGafy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This guy is the number one earner on adult Patreon right now?
No, he's got the most patrons and he's among the few who actually displays his earnings. But devs like Adaptus Steve earn almost twice as much and I'm sure there are a few more devs like NLT or DPC who make more money with significantly fewer patrons. SS is a free game after all and it shows in DC's earnings.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone has the link for the GALLERY UNLOCKER?
Asking for help doesn't bother me, even if you could've done more effort to help yourself, I get it. But someone gave you a whole FAQ which answers your question and you just fucking ignore it and ask to be spoon fed again.

Click on the wifi signal on your phone in the game and that should unlock the gallery.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Asking for help doesn't bother me, even if you could've done more effort to help yourself, I get it. But someone gave you a whole FAQ which answers your question and you just fucking ignore it and ask to be spoon fed again.

Click on the wifi signal on your phone in the game and that should unlock the gallery.
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll immediately drop all his gear in the water, whine that you didn't explain it well enough, and demand another fish because he "tried really hard".

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Should cry cause she's forgotten. Almost two years he only focus on celebrities now.
And I bet still no pregnancy content for her either...
More like crying people are still asking the same thing 4+ years after her last update. Knowing she won't get anything until she wins a poll in 3+ years, it's really a question of either laughing at the fail on display or cry people still dunno wtf is happening

She's not forgotten : nobody votes for her. Subtle nuances

Reactions: Count Morado

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
It seems like a Joke, but hey (It's from Dark Cookie himself on Discord).
I think it would be nice to get to chose a fem MC that would go a full on lez route without doing anything with the mens in this Game.
If Dark Cookie would want to do it, the Tech Update would be the opportunity to do so. But like I Said, I think Cookie is just trolling the Community with this picture.

image.png

Reactions: Davgord
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes