Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
It seems like a Joke, but hey (It's from Dark Cookie himself on Discord).
I think it would be nice to get to chose a fem MC that would go a full on lez route without doing anything with the mens in this Game.
If Dark Cookie would want to do it, the Tech Update would be the opportunity to do so. But like I Said, I think Cookie is just trolling the Community with this picture.

View attachment 2157796
Maybe some weird cloning in Priya lab?
I would fuck female MC with male MC tbh,shes hot.

Reactions: Somnus

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It seems like a Joke, but hey (It's from Dark Cookie himself on Discord).
I think it would be nice to get to chose a fem MC that would go a full on lez route without doing anything with the mens in this Game.
If Dark Cookie would want to do it, the Tech Update would be the opportunity to do so. But like I Said, I think Cookie is just trolling the Community with this picture.

View attachment 2157796
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think DC's had more than a few fans suggest a genderbent MC and yeah, this is just something to rile them up. But, he may be considering that for post v1.0.0 work (or at least in the v0.30-v0.40 range).

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think DC's had more than a few fans suggest a genderbent MC and yeah, this is just something to rile them up. But, he may be considering that for post v1.0.0 work (or at least in the v0.30-v0.40 range).

Yes of course. Why Not. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What's the install sequence if I want to play this game with incest?
  1. Download zipped game files.
  2. Extract all files to a folder.
  3. To ensure everything is ok, start game using the EXE in the main folder.
    • If you have an older computer and it doesn't start, try the EXE in the /lib/windows-i686 subfolder.
  4. If all seems ok, exit the game.
  5. Download the patch RPA file from one of the links in OP.
    • They are the same file, just differently named.
    • Yes, it is up-to-date for what is in v0.20.16.
    • If you download from the link that is RAR'd, extract the patch RPA.
  6. Put the patch RPA in the "/game" subfolder.
  7. Play gaem.
Note that the patch and translation mods don't necessarily work together well. If you decide to try any other mods - make sure the mod you want to use won't have interference from the patch. Each of the mods have their own threads to read OP, view changelog and capacities, and ask questions if you need after doing your due diligence.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
  1. Download zipped game files.
  2. Extract all files to a folder.
  3. To ensure everything is ok, start game using the EXE in the main folder.
    • If you have an older computer and it doesn't start, try the EXE in the /lib/windows-i686 subfolder.
  4. If all seems ok, exit the game.
  5. Download the patch RPA file from one of the links in OP.
    • They are the same file, just differently named.
    • Yes, it is up-to-date for what is in v0.20.16.
    • If you download from the link that is RAR'd, extract the patch RPA.
  6. Put the patch RPA in the "/game" subfolder.
  7. Play gaem.
Note that the patch and translation mods don't necessarily work together well. If you decide to try any other mods - make sure the mod you want to use won't have interference from the patch. Each of the mods have their own threads to read OP, view changelog and capacities, and ask questions if you need after doing your due diligence.
What has this place devolved into ? An helping thread ? Heresy

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Then I wait for the first appearence of Amanda's not-brother James and her not-dad Daniel :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't mind odette but I would've liked the 3some with eve or something spicy like fucking in the air rather than something generic.
There's little to no chance of the 3some ever happening, even if they've teased it for 2+ years

pr83

May 5, 2017
Man this game should have a definitive modded repack and or mega mod with all the mods either installed and made toggleable or put in folders with instructions. Everything is so messy with their own threads, version numbers and incompatibilities. Other than being perpetually in dev status that is the other reason why I haven't tried this one yet.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
What's the install sequence if I want to play this game with incest?
Additionally about what was already said, best download the , which changes lines not converted by the original incest mod and corrects wrong changes made by the original incest mod. For example Debbie while speaking with Diane should not call her sister "Aunt Diane".

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Man this game should have a definitive modded repack and or mega mod with all the mods either installed and made toggleable or put in folders with instructions. Everything is so messy with their own threads, version numbers and incompatibilities. Other than being perpetually in dev status that is the other reason why I haven't tried this one yet.
Honestly imo the only mods worth using are the additional incest lines, and the amazing Naughty Tribute, and those two are completely compatible, and easy to install.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Honestly imo the only mods worth using are the additional incest lines, and the amazing Naughty Tribute, and those two are completely compatible, and easy to install.
"Easy to install" in a thread where every1 and their notmom have trouble clicking 3 times on the title screen to have every new scene listed with braindead hints on how to get them. You gotta lower your expectations

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes