odino

Aug 14, 2017
is there anything new since 2019 in this game yet or its still on reworking old scene option?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is there anything new since 2019 in this game yet or its still on reworking old scene option?
Hm? There haven't really been any scene reworks since 2018/2019 with Diane and Jenny. In 2020 and 2021 the game got a complete 3 update main story and after that DC relased ~35 new scenes/angles for existing characters.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I don't mind odette but I would've liked the 3some with eve or something spicy like fucking in the air rather than something generic.
I pray for another Odette scene NO DOUBT!! And yeah, there's a dialogue when she insinuates that he'd like to fuck both Eve and the MC

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute.

This guy is the number one earner on adult Patreon right now?
For sure he is. There's not a single other adult game creator with more subs and more consistent than DarkCookie. He is a genius, even with a really slow development of the game

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I don't remember the Fullscreen being broken, or not being able to max the window. Was this always a thing or is it new? *Cause I really can't remember

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't remember the Fullscreen being broken, or not being able to max the window. Was this always a thing or is it new? *Cause I really can't remember
The game was always 4:3 (with black bars on the side). If that's not what you're talking about, then the problem is on you/your rig/lolphone

Reactions: Count Morado

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I see folks complaining that every update is a pre-tech update and it feels like the game's been in "pre-tech" for years, but when you REALLY think about it... every single update has been a pre-tech update...

Fucking magnets, how do they work...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I remember the game being 4:3, but that you could also enlarge the window.
It's you. I am on Win10 with SS v0.20.16 and I can minimize, resize by dragging an edge, and maximize to full window. Which video renderer are you using (hold SHIFT on start up, or press SHIFT+G when SS is open):
  • Angle/DirectX allows resize
  • OpenGL allows resize
  • Force Software does not allow resize
1668373645949.png

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It's you. I am on Win10 with SS v0.20.16 and I can minimize, resize by dragging an edge, and maximize to full window. Which video renderer are you using (hold SHIFT on start up, or press SHIFT+G when SS is open):
  • Angle/DirectX allows resize
  • OpenGL allows resize
  • Force Software does not allow resize
View attachment 2167823
Ah, that did it. I'm not used to all the things on Ren'Py so I didn't know this was a thing. Thanks! (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I see folks complaining that every update is a pre-tech update and it feels like the game's been in "pre-tech" for years, but when you REALLY think about it... every single update has been a pre-tech update...

It's been over 1.5 year, so yes

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021

Not quite. All this time we have actually been getting the Pre Pre tech updates, so maybe when he does release the Pre Tech update, we might be ready for another round of updates before the Tech update actually arrives.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Not want to make myself look like a bootlicker but after playing it for the first time a couple of days ago I think this project is solid. Not many developers stick to their old project for this long with as consistent content updates as this, so it feels like a genuine passion project rather than a patreon milking money laundering scheme as some people call it. Also the professional presentation aside (which can't be said about most renpy games/vns) the scenarios and the frame animations for it are pretty fantastic and really stick out well given how most eroges or nukiges with animation don't even bother and just add warping effect to still images and call their powerpoint presentation lookin ass "animation".
Whatever opinion the others may have I'm hopeful for SS' future.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not want to make myself look like a bootlicker but after playing it for the first time a couple of days ago I think this project is solid. Not many developers stick to their old project for this long with as consistent content updates as this, so it feels like a genuine passion project rather than a patreon milking money laundering scheme as some people call it. Also the professional presentation aside (which can't be said about most renpy games/vns) the scenarios and the frame animations for it are pretty fantastic and really stick out well given how most eroges or nukiges with animation don't even bother and just add warping effect to still images and call their powerpoint presentation lookin ass "animation".
Whatever opinion the others may have I'm hopeful for SS' future.
INB4 "DC doesn't make the animations, reeeeeeeeeeeeee"

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes