ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Man this game should have a definitive modded repack and or mega mod with all the mods either installed and made toggleable or put in folders with instructions. Everything is so messy with their own threads, version numbers and incompatibilities. Other than being perpetually in dev status that is the other reason why I haven't tried this one yet.
That will never happen because there's no way to toggle mods in Ren'Py. Ren'Py can only load one version of each image and script, so if there are multiple mods, the best case scenario is that only one of them gets loaded. That would never happen because different mods modify different files, so it would load different files from different mods, which would all be incompatible, and crash immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: pr83

pr83

May 5, 2017
That will never happen because there's no way to toggle mods in Ren'Py. Ren'Py can only load one version of each image and script, so if there are multiple mods, the best case scenario is that only one of them gets loaded. That would never happen because different mods modify different files, so it would load different files from different mods, which would all be incompatible, and crash immediately.
What I really want is a combination of your mod with some parts from the NT mod. The theme you're going for with SPH is what I wish was in the base game. I like SS so far (started yesterday finally) but these games, the ones where one young adult male is surrounded by multiple women in their primes are dime a dozen and they never spruce up the content so they always progress the same way beat for beat and then end almost the same boring way everytime.

Last edited:

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
What I really want is a combination of your mod with some parts from the FT mod. The theme you're going for with SPH is what I wish was in the base game. I like SS so far (started yesterday finally) but these games, the ones where one young adult male is surrounded by multiple women in their primes are dime a dozen and they never spruce up the content so they always progress the same way beat for beat and then end almost the same boring way everytime.
I don't know what the FT mod is, but let's discuss it in the thread for my mod.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i don't want to question DC working methods but why did he spend the last three streams drawing female MC, is she going to get implemented into the game?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
i don't want to question DC working methods but why did he spend the last three streams drawing female MC, is she going to get implemented into the game?
He shared the completed fem MC on his Discord also.
And a Futa one with the females Body and males flacid cock.
Either It's because of Pyras Lab (aka Experiments gone wrong) as a Future story or Dark Cookie wants to make the whole Game Playable as Fem MC, Futa MC or Male MC as options. So that you chose at the begining which one you want to Play. Fem MC maybe for Lesbian only (or fem MC wanting to fuck the males in this game. Personally, I would want lesbian more), Male MC for the content already ingame and Futa MC with the content of Male MC, Just the MC get's replaced with the Futa one.

But I think it's probably the Lab Story or Cookie is trolling.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
on android cant get into car dealership. it just bugs out. save was from previous version. anyone else having similar problems?
edit: Nevermind just reloaded the game and now its fine

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He shared the completed fem MC on his Discord also.
And a Futa one with the females Body and males flacid cock.
Either It's because of Pyras Lab (aka Experiments gone wrong) as a Future story or Dark Cookie wants to make the whole Game Playable as Fem MC, Futa MC or Male MC as options. So that you chose at the begining which one you want to Play. Fem MC maybe for Lesbian only (or fem MC wanting to fuck the males in this game. Personally, I would want lesbian more), Male MC for the content already ingame and Futa MC with the content of Male MC, Just the MC get's replaced with the Futa one.

But I think it's probably the Lab Story or Cookie is trolling.
They won't redo the entire game for 3 different MC body types most people won't even use. Just like they won't include all the evolution of stat gains. Whatever is happening won't affect the game
Who is the new girl?
Supposedly a fem version of MC

Reactions: KillerBee487

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
I've heard a lot of good stuff about this game.
Thinking about playing it, but I saw that there are a lot of mods. Should I play it vanilla first or are there any essential mods?
Thanks in advance!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thinking about playing it, but I saw that there are a lot of mods. Should I play it vanilla first or are there any essential mods?
Thanks in advance!
Both. Play the vanilla, then try the mods. They mostly "enhance" the gameplay by adding new stuff during vanilla scenes (since they can't and won't add new content, gg art style). Go into each mods' thread for more info

Reactions: Bruh.Moment

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
have talked to her tho. I don't know what else to do
Patch notes only say to talk to her ...... And she "should" appear in the phone hints ......... Make sure the other Kim got nuked and she's there alone (aka finish the main route)

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks in advance!
No mods are needed, unless you want to ruin your game. Incest mod is not necessary because it's pretty obvious which characters are blood related to you. The game is amazing, you'll fap for days. What ruins it is the slow pace of updates.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Patch notes only say to talk to her ...... And she "should" appear in the phone hints ......... Make sure the other Kim got nuked and she's there alone (aka finish the main route)
have finished the main route. I have seen a few guides but the option to ask about her and the other kim are not there
Edit: just used the debug thing it worked out

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes