IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I honestly wouldn't be half-way surprised if some modder just used like, iunno, ChatGPT and instantly optimised SS's code at this point. We're nearing the time where that doesn't seem farfetched.

pr83

May 5, 2017
This thread is in serious need of moderation. Hundreds of post everyday but 90% of em are just hapless losers doomer posting about the dev's decisions. Even if DC is running a money laundering scheme why do you ppl care? You're clearly not a patreon if you are maldin about the game's development in here, this is just free shit for you in a sea of free shit. Just find a different hobby or a different game to jack off to. Jesus

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
This thread is in serious need of moderation. Hundreds of post everyday but 90% of em are just hapless losers doomer posting about the dev's decisions. Even if DC is running a money laundering scheme why do you ppl care? You're clearly not a patreon if you are maldin about the game's development in here, this is just free shit for you in a sea of free shit. Just find a different hobby or a different game to jack off to. Jesus
True.
I watched the thread so that i could get some updates or fan arts but yeah, it's one of the reasons why i don't visit the thread really often.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Be careful last time I raised this point it was my post that got deleted:cautious: while the rest remained...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be half-way surprised if some modder just used like, iunno, ChatGPT and instantly optimised SS's code at this point. We're nearing the time where that doesn't seem farfetched.
ChatGPT won't re-pose the ~20k asset parts into the new wider backgrounds for every scene in the game
True.
I watched the thread so that i could get some updates or fan arts but yeah, it's one of the reasons why i don't visit the thread really often.
There's a fan art thread link in the OP if that's what you're interested in

Reactions: Count Morado

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So still no new pregnancy for the many other girls at I'm guessing.
Like for example Roxy or Debbie.
Unless you never read anything in the last ~5 years, you're in for a surprise about stuff being done

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Hi people. I am new to this game and I am not sure if it deserves to be played at this state. How complete is it? Can it be finished (the main storyline for example) and only lacks bonus content, or I should expect tons of bugs and lack of content?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Hi people. I am new to this game and I am not sure if it deserves to be played at this state. How complete is it? Can it be finished (the main storyline for example) and only lacks bonus content, or I should expect tons of bugs and lack of content?
You should play it.

There's a lot of content and plays pretty smooth with bugs/crashes being extremely rare. Main story is finished and a lot of girls have a completed quest, but there are still some girls and features that have yet to be developed. And a couple of quests are outdated but will get remade eventually.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lordroedor

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
definitely deserves a try
on my playthrough i cant remember having any type of bug or crash. you have a lot to do on the game and you will have a lot of hours of gameplay. its a sandbox game so you can fool around a lot and the main story is completed so its worth a try

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lordroedor

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I agree with the others - you should play it. There are lots of people to meet and have sex with and many situations to investigate and go thru. Even though not complete, there is more stuff than a lot of games that are complete. IMHO

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Hi so I'm a bit lost.

I'm at a point where the quest tracker says "nothing else to do" (after last scene in beach house with Counsela). Does that really mean the content has ended? I can see incookie jar there are still scenes and characters unlocked :S

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi so I'm a bit lost.

I'm at a point where the quest tracker says "nothing else to do" (after last scene in beach house with Counsela). Does that really mean the content has ended? I can see incookie jar there are still scenes and characters unlocked :S
Tracker works per girl/route. It empties itself when you finish a girl/route. If there's still text in there, you got stuff left

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Tracker works per girl/route. It empties itself when you finish a girl/route. If there's still text in there, you got stuff left
ok but once a girl's route is activated the tracker stays on until that girl's route is finished? or are there different stages that require certain interactions which will activate that girl's tracker again?

Because currently there are still locked scenes in cookie jar but tracker is not showing for any girl except one Nadya

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ok but once a girl's route is activated the tracker stays on until that girl's route is finished? or are there different stages that require certain interactions which will activate that girl's tracker again?

Because currently there are still locked scenes in cookie jar but tracker is not showing for any girl except one Nadya
Get some screencaps out with what you got done/left, it'll help helping you get help. And all of this should technically be in the playthrough thread

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes