Cube78

May 10, 2020
Hi people. I am new to this game and I am not sure if it deserves to be played at this state. How complete is it? Can it be finished (the main storyline for example) and only lacks bonus content, or I should expect tons of bugs and lack of content?
If you are into hand-drawn harem games it will become by far your favorite game, but I think you should play it anyway even if you are a 3D-games guy.
Note: don't play it if you are in lack of lenitive cream for your c**k.

• Haha
Reactions: Lordroedor

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
He's just talking...

Roxxy's pregnacy update has been part of the patreon polls two times (0.20 and 0.23) - she just didn't win. She'll certainly get a chance again in one of the next polls.
That's the problem with the game, people who patron have crap choices, even If you patron, it's you against the world...

I'm sure if the cookie brings obama to fuck they will say yes.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That's the problem with the game, people who patron have crap choices, even If you patron, it's you against the world...

I'm sure if the cookie brings obama to fuck they will say yes.
Pregnacy would ruin Roxxy. Just saying. I don't want it for her either. Or for Debbie.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, she lost against Judith in the last poll. One may disagree with that contentwise, but it's not like it's an outlandish choice. In fact, I'm not even sure if the game would be that different, even if there weren't any polls at all...
Pregnacy would ruin Roxxy. Just saying. I don't want it for her either. Or for Debbie.
It'll happen though. Not that you have to play that content, but both will certainly get that option once they win their poll.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes