Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm not interested in anything further with Roxxy TBH except a scene where she finds out you've knocked up her mom. (Ideally there'd be a mother/daughter threesome but there's no way that'll ever happen with patreon restrictions.)

Reactions: TheVegnar

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I want to see every girl knocked up actually had 6 of them knocked up at the same time last time I played all the way through going for 10 next time :oops:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I want to see every girl knocked up actually had 6 of them knocked up at the same time last time I played all the way through going for 10 next time :oops:
If there is something I really wanna shamelessly rip off from this game, is the pregnancy. I know, I know, it is an extremelly masculine fetish in the sense that is not something women may like that much, but the idea of just breeding a bunch of women OVER AND OVER, is hot. SO HOT.

• Love
Reactions: BangB420 and APoc1

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If there is something I really wanna shamelessly rip off from this game, is the pregnancy. I know, I know, it is an extremelly masculine fetish in the sense that is not something women may like that much, but the idea of just breeding a bunch of women OVER AND OVER, is hot. SO HOT.
Getting repeatedly knocked up is a common fantasy for plenty of women as well.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Crying milking daily isn't criticism though. And they could all just go to Patreon/Discord/Picarto with their "criticism" and dump it there, at least DC and co might see it. We'd then have reports of mass insta-bans and DC is a sleazeball
I'm reminded of:
It is not a complaint unless it comes from the Complaigne region of France. Otherwise it's just a Sparkly Whine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gam2000

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Pregnacy would ruin Roxxy. Just saying. I don't want it for her either. Or for Debbie.
The many possible pregnancies are just one of the many little details that make this game so successful and make it stand out from the crowd. A lot of people are waiting especially for roxxy.

Reactions: spacemonkey992

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks to the advice of people in this thread I tried the game. I still didn't finish it but I am incredibly impressed. I mean, there are bugs and more than bugs, the game is not refined in the sense that the characters are not consistent through the questlines. You get a character to evolve, then you get in another quest and you find the character talking in the exact same way she did at the start of the game. And a lot of smaller inconsistencies here and there, directions, places where the characters are or should be get duplicated, etc...

But I understand how incredibly taxing this game is to make. When I was 17 or something like that I made a similar game on rpg maker 2000, during a summer. I used a lot of hard to find sprites from japanese sites for that, and with the help of those I made hundreds others. It was like this game: A sandbox in a town where you could find a lot of small questlines and sexy stuff, dating characters and get to see the evolution of them, with a main quest based on a mystery.

I loved working on it at first but as it grew and grew it became HELL. In these games, as you increase the number of characters, the number of interactions and variables required to keep it coherent increases too, but exponentially. It was ridiculous, keeping the consistency between characters and events as I added events was a nightmare. One new event could force me to remake half the game or more.

At the end I gave up, I was investing too many hours and I was getting nothing out of it. The fun disappeared, it was only a chore.

Back then there was no patreon. There weren't communities like this. I mean, not this big or specialized. The internet was starting. I wonder if I could have gotten to finish it had I some support back then. Who knows.

I really admire people that are able to push forward ambitious projects like this one. Even if they stopped working on this tomorrow, the work that has already been done is impressive.

Reactions: randommal3

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks to the advice of people in this thread I tried the game. I still didn't finish it but I am incredibly impressed. I mean, there are bugs and more than bugs, the game is not refined in the sense that the characters are not consistent through the questlines. You get a character to evolve, then you get in another quest and you find the character talking in the exact same way she did at the start of the game. And a lot of smaller inconsistencies here and there, directions, places where the characters are or should be get duplicated, etc...

But I understand how incredibly taxing this game is to make. When I was 17 or something like that I made a similar game on rpg maker 2000, during a summer. I used a lot of hard to find sprites from japanese sites for that, and with the help of those I made hundreds others. It was like this game: A sandbox in a town where you could find a lot of small questlines and sexy stuff, dating characters and get to see the evolution of them, with a main quest based on a mystery.

I loved working on it at first but as it grew and grew it became HELL. In these games, as you increase the number of characters, the number of interactions and variables required to keep it coherent increases too, but exponentially. It was ridiculous, keeping the consistency between characters and events as I added events was a nightmare. One new event could force me to remake half the game or more.

At the end I gave up, I was investing too many hours and I was getting nothing out of it. The fun disappeared, it was only a chore.

Back then there was no patreon. There weren't communities like this. I mean, not this big or specialized. The internet was starting. I wonder if I could have gotten to finish it had I some support back then. Who knows.

I really admire people that are able to push forward ambitious projects like this one. Even if they stopped working on this tomorrow, the work that has already been done is impressive.
Can't wait for you to tell us all about those "bugs" you found and no1 else has

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Can't wait for you to tell us all about those "bugs" you found and no1 else has
What do you mean, "no one else has"? The game is alpha, it's completely unfinished, everytime you get out of the predicted line of behavior you find bugs and problems, even if you don't they are pretty visible. Rooms that should be in darkness appear as day, the bitch that should be sleeping has disappeared, the sprite suddenly changes position for no reason, the wrong sprite appear suddenly, a textbox appears that shouldn't be there, quests that start when they shouldn't, I mean, come on. I am praising the developers but I can't pretend like this is not an alpha version of the game... it's in the title.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What do you mean, "no one else has"? The game is alpha, it's completely unfinished, everytime you get out of the predicted line of behavior you find bugs and problems, even if you don't they are pretty visible. Rooms that should be in darkness appear as day, the bitch that should be sleeping has disappeared, the sprite suddenly changes position for no reason, the wrong sprite appear suddenly, a textbox appears that shouldn't be there, quests that start when they shouldn't, I mean, come on. I am praising the developers but I can't pretend like this is not an alpha version of the game... it's in the title.
Replayed the entire game when 0.20 came out 3 years and never encountered anything you listed. So I'm either blind, the game doesn't bug out or there's some overexaggerations going around

Reactions: TGafy

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Yeah, no. No one else has described any of those things. Maybe you have a buggy Android build? Re-download the game or switch to Windows/Linux.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 20$ our dude didn't save in the 2 spots and fuckered himself up. Or brute forced scrollback and fuckered himself

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes