Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seems like the Patreon bucks are slowly drying up, DarkCookie is back to 2020 levels of Patreons and earnings.
Check it out for yourself:
The dude is still making more money in a month than most people in the world make in a year so he will be fine.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is it always that good games on this site never get to be finished ?
Some games will never be finished on purpose.
Some games will never be finished on accident.
Some games will never be finished from force.
Some games will never be finished from inactivity.
Some games will never be finished due to acts of god.
Some games will never be finished due to acts of fate.
Some games will never be finished because they have no end.
Some games will never be finished because the creators have no desire to stop creating.

Finally, no game will be finished when everyone thinks it should be finished because no one can agree on what someone thinks is the time for it to be finished.

As for Summertime Saga, it is not expected to be finished any time soon because there is still content planned, as well as ideas for possible content to be added. It will be finished when DC decides it is and whenever that is, it will both be too late and too soon for many of his fans. Few will have a sense of completion should DC ever release a final edition.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
As for Summertime Saga, it is not expected to be finished any time soon because there is still content planned, as well as ideas for possible content to be added. It will be finished when DC decides it is and whenever that is, it will both be too late and too soon for many of his fans. Few will have a sense of completion should DC ever release a final edition.
Pretty much, I'll probably be one of the people who would be bummed that certain content didn't get added or that certain characters didn't get as much content as I would've liked. I think most people will be like this, but on the other hand, it has to end at some point and a new game will be fun and exciting, as much as I like Summertime Saga, it's starting to drag and I want to see what else DC can create from a blank slate with all his experience from the last couple of years + the years that it will take for SS to be completed from now on.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Eve > True Girlfriend
Roxxy > Secret Girlfriend/The Competition, required to make a man out of the protagonist
Jenny > Secret Sister-Wife ideally, but will settle for Occasional Fuckbuddy
Grace > Secret Lover
Odette > Secret Lover
Missy > Girltoy
Becca > Girltoy
Debbie > Mom. Just mom.
Diane > Naunty
Crystal > Yeehaw!
Mia > My New Apprentice
Dexter > Exists to make fucking Roxxy and her mom even better

This is the way. Call it faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
i wonder will eve sleep with anyone else or do the MC? She one of the few well draw trans girl if u choose that form

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i wonder will eve sleep with anyone else or do the MC? She one of the few well draw trans girl if u choose that form
Aside the ungodly 3some with Odette we'll never get, MC is the only thing that can dick "girls" (and Kevin). There won't be any NTR ever. And yes, I'm waiting for the empty flamewar to come back with the "but but but, you touch Mia's mom while Harold is accross the town, aka NTR, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" bunch

• Haha
Reactions: gam2000

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Man, they are really taking their time with this game huh? lol. :D I really wanted some content with Rhonda, but at this rate looks like we'll never get it. Oh well, cool game though so far.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Man, they are really taking their time with this game huh? lol. :D I really wanted some content with Rhonda, but at this rate looks like we'll never get it. Oh well, cool game though so far.
We might get some R(h)onda by the end of the year. Maybe

Reactions: kjj308

harfling

Jan 7, 2021
This is probably a repetitive comment but, are any of you actually following the development of this game and have any impression about what is going on?

I feel like I finished everything the game had to offer at the time like actual years ago and there still has not been anything released worth playing this for since. The amount of money being thrown at this per month is genuinely INSANE for what little content is being put out. I know DarkCookie streams or did stream. Is all the dev work going towards making those monthly wallpapers or something?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This is probably a repetitive comment but, are any of you actually following the development of this game and have any impression about what is going on?

I feel like I finished everything the game had to offer at the time like actual years ago and there still has not been anything released worth playing this for since. The amount of money being thrown at this per month is genuinely INSANE for what little content is being put out. I know DarkCookie streams or did stream. Is all the dev work going towards making those monthly wallpapers or something?
You got over 30 scenes in 2 years since they started the tech remake, dunno when you stopped playing. And $/month doesn't/never did/never will mean anything on Patreon, just like the 40916574365807469 times people brought it up in the last week

• Angry
Reactions: GucciGang69

harfling

Jan 7, 2021
You got over 30 scenes in 2 years since they started the tech remake, dunno when you stopped playing. And $/month doesn't/never did/never will mean anything on Patreon, just like the 40916574365807469 times people brought it up in the last week
I think you're right. The real goal of my comment was just to acquire some context from those more informed. I probably shouldn't have gotten ranty. Think I became part of the problem of having to sort through 100 pages of replies just to get some of that.

I still think some of my feelings are valid, though. I just probably should go back to not giving a fuck, really.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes