MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It does add something meaningful: Impregnation. Impregnation is a very popular tag in and of itself. In fact, i'm pretty sure it's a lot more popular overall, even if most people who like it aren't quite as obsessed as proper pregnancy lovers.
My main kink is impregnation, though pregnancy is also nice, personally, I would like stuff after but that would make the game way more complicated, events for raising the kid for each kid? will the exact same events repeat for other kids? stuff like that can make that sort of content quickly turn into a massive side project

I'm honestly just happy its here

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
lmao people really want to add A CHILD RAISING part to this game? Do you guys really plan to play the "Summertime Saga [v0.21.16 Pre-Prego] patch" as you are dying from some crazy future sickness? :LUL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lmao people really want to add A CHILD RAISING part to this game? Do you guys really plan to play the "Summertime Saga [v0.21.16 Pre-Prego] patch" as you are dying from some crazy future sickness? :LUL:
0.21 will either be the tech build or R(h)onda's, doubt they'll get to 0.21.16

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It does add something meaningful: Impregnation. Impregnation is a very popular tag in and of itself. In fact, i'm pretty sure it's a lot more popular overall, even if most people who like it aren't quite as obsessed as proper pregnancy lovers.
I guess that's true, I actually really like impregnation myself and love that it's in the game. But it still does feel very restrictive, and I think it's safe to assume impregnation kinks often overlap with other preggo stuff.

People have been asking for pregnant sex since the beginning (I was there to be one of those people lol), but I get that pregnancy content is not the priority at all right now and have no problem waiting. I just hope we'll get some proper updates for it in the relative near future.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I guess that's true, I actually really like impregnation myself and love that it's in the game. But it still does feel very restrictive, and I think it's safe to assume impregnation kinks often overlap with other preggo stuff.

People have been asking for pregnant sex since the beginning (I was there to be one of those people lol), but I get that pregnancy content is not the priority at all right now and have no problem waiting. I just hope we'll get some proper updates for it in the relative near future.
Every new route will have preg stuff, as are all the remakes. "Relative near future" is the only drawback

Reactions: itsyeboii
Aug 24, 2020
So before it was estimated to be around June for the pre tech, but now end of the year? Is that because lack of updates from DC or just milking? I wanna play the game but holding off until pre tech.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So before it was estimated to be around June for the pre tech, but now end of the year? Is that because lack of updates from DC or just milking? I wanna play the game but holding off until pre tech.
No date was ever given, DC isn't milking and you might have 6+ months left before the tech drops. You do what you want till then, and you'll have to restart from 0 when the tech releases

Username7

May 1, 2017
Given that they'll literally have to re-test the whole game, there's almost certainly enough content done to test quite a few storylines and to iron out some bugs as soon as possible. As we don't have access to the detailed tracker, it's hard to tell which tasks are close to being completed and which aren't.
I have access to it. I just never post anything from it because there's not much there that the devs haven't already said is left to do but if you want a run down here you go. Not posting screenshots because no one wants to see image after image of censored task, pre tech task, censored pre tech task, tons of variations of the same task over and over hell "Rewire <Name>" makes up around 50 of the remaining 80 odd to do coding task alone.

Art: Aside from reworking the webcam mini game, reviews and fixes it's done.

Writing: done.

Posing: In progress: Reviewing stuff, Main story parts 1&3, Debbie, Jenny, Mia, Roxxy and all four teacher's stories. To do: Main story part 2, Eve & Daisy's stories, the mall & library and more reviews.
Edit: Main story 3 was at the epilogue around December according to it's poser, Debbie and Jenny should also be pretty far along seeing as Debbie's being rewired and DC's fixed some stuff fairly far into Jenny's story.

Coding: In progress: Character routines, schedule & pregnancy systems, seed - prop, rewiring MC and Debbie. To do: Rewire every other character, most of the mini games, Gui - popups, cheat and debug menus, performance improvements, image pipeline, conflict resolution and shaders for combat transitions.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's gonna be an ntr path in the future? It would be great that Eve, Mia, Roxxy or Annie had a corruption path with some BBC, Old man or something like that ONLY if the player whant to, just saying :Kappa:
I can say with 99.994% certainty that there will never be any netorare (NTR) content in Summertime Saga under the direction of DarkCookie. If that is something you are looking for, you should check out the SPH Mod from ImTransAndTiny because that is an optional genre in that mod.

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS and Ghost2738

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I have access to it. I just never post anything from it because there's not much there that the devs haven't already said is left to do but if you want a run down here you go. Not posting screenshots because no one wants to see image after image of censored task, pre tech task, censored pre tech task, tons of variations of the same task over and over hell "Rewire <Name>" makes up around 50 of the remaining 80 odd to do coding task alone.

Art: Aside from reworking the webcam mini game, reviews and fixes it's done.

Writing: done.

Posing: In progress: Reviewing stuff, Main story parts 1&3, Debbie, Jenny, Mia, Roxxy and all four teacher's stories. To do: Main story part 2, Eve & Daisy's stories, the mall & library and more reviews.
Edit: Main story 3 was at the epilogue around December according to it's poser, Debbie and Jenny should also be pretty far along seeing as Debbie's being rewired and DC's fixed some stuff fairly far into Jenny's story.

Coding: In progress: Character routines, schedule & pregnancy systems, seed - prop, rewiring MC and Debbie. To do: Rewire every other character, most of the mini games, Gui - popups, cheat and debug menus, performance improvements, image pipeline, conflict resolution and shaders for combat transitions.
Much appreciated. I kinda do want to see screenshots, if only to see what's been marked as completed. Because to me, the "to-do" and "in progress" tasks look like they represent the largest tasks from the latest updates of the game. Or have they been rolling the pre-tech update tasks into the overall completion percentage?

Mar 6, 2021
so we are on 0.20.16 alpha build of this game. 7 years of development hell and the game is only 21% complete.... and now abandoned LOL the poor marks still paying a monthly fee for nothing.

Reactions: bigfootjr
Mar 6, 2021
we can tell who is a paying mark in here LOL ;) and build number is % done. it always has been. when it gets to build 1.0 the game is complete. we at 0.20.16 so about 21% done. DC is taking yall for a ride! LOL

Username7

May 1, 2017
Much appreciated. I kinda do want to see screenshots, if only to see what's been marked as completed. Because to me, the "to-do" and "in progress" tasks look like they represent the largest tasks from the latest updates of the game. Or have they been rolling the pre-tech update tasks into the overall completion percentage?
I have to assume that pre-techs do count into completion percentage because they add them and close them out the same as the rest of the task the difference is that most of it's listed as censored but you can tell what they are by their task number and that they're clustered together. Here's some examples of what I mean and again I don't want to post all of it because that'd be close to 20 screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I have to assume that pre-techs do count into completion percentage because they add them and close them out the same as the rest of the task the difference is that most of it's listed as censored but you can tell what they are by their task number and that they're clustered together. Here's some examples of what I mean and again I don't want to post all of it because that'd be close to 20 screenshots.

Thanks again, that's a fascinating look inside. Do you know if most of the "censored" items belong to the pre-tech material or the proper tech update itself? If it's the latter, there could be a substantial amount of refreshed/remastered content in the final tech update build.

Also, you should probably send DC an invoice for doing his job in updating the general public. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, his patrons shouldn't have to divine the state of the update from a redacted task list and the occasional tidbit amidst 2+ hours of casual art streams.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes