itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
the categorisation of things-to-do into "tasks" is completely arbitrary. 1 task might be something as large as "repose Mia's questline", or something as small as "fix bug #1247 -- image of Tony not appearing because ren'py is calling the wrong filename"
this is partly the reason why progress appears so slow even by Summertime Saga standards; if all work is being done on a few big tasks but they're not done yet, the tracker is marked as no progress even if the coders are making decent headway
I think patreon subs have the more granular tracker that has the actual tasks listed -- hopefully one will post a screenshot of it for you
Exactly. Also, new tasks get added alongside the completed tasks, making it seem that there is no progress overall.

As for the more detailed progress tracker it doesn't give that much more information as the majority of the tasks are censored for spoiler reasons.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Not troll..it just still in the middel not stretch to full screen
It's android version
View attachment 2616355
I hate when 4:3 content gets stretched to 16:9. Everything is 1/3 wider than it should be. The girls get 33% fatter. Circles become ovals. Squares become rectangles. Cats become dogs. It's madness!!!

Anyway, I'm not sure if that's a thing that Ren'Py can do, but you're probably better off.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I_Need_An_Adult For me it's a combination of above average writing and characters, and a unique art style. And then you add into it mechanics that are like 25% as grindy as other titles, along with, what is by now 118 years since the game launched, a fairly good chunk of content, and it is for me the best h-game out there.

This game started life as a Wincest title and only went to the 'Landlady' route after Patreon cracked down on that content from creators on their platform. So that's the game I want to play, and I mod it accordingly. It has what I think is pretty much the most believable story of all the Wincest titles I've played (meaning how MC comes to bed all the women in his family), and that goes a long way towards enjoyment.

But in a Wincest game, there are only so many possible options. Once you get them, that's it. That's the game; it would be a little disingenuous to suddenly introduce a grandmother or half-sister, or something like that at this stage (unless they could somehow be introduced earlier in the story). So anything else, meaning 'bangables' outside the family, is gravy. The teachers, Mrs Johnson, Mia's mom, Roxxy and her friends, Maria............. they're all basically just DLC as far as I'm concerned, so I don't care that updates come out once every 15 lunar cycles. It's nice to have all that content in the Summerville Universe, and I will gladly play any updates when (or if) they do come out, and that will be a fun way to spend half an hour that week, but that will be that. I don't care at all about the pregnancy stuff or dating, and I certainly don't care about sending MC to prom, or who killed his dad.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I_Need_An_Adult For me it's a combination of above average writing and characters, and a unique art style. And then you add into it mechanics that are like 25% as grindy as other titles, along with, what is by now 118 years since the game launched, a fairly good chunk of content, and it is for me the best h-game out there.

This game started life as a Wincest title and only went to the 'Landlady' route after Patreon cracked down on that content from creators on their platform. So that's the game I want to play, and I mod it accordingly. It has what I think is pretty much the most believable story of all the Wincest titles I've played (meaning how MC comes to bed all the women in his family), and that goes a long way towards enjoyment.

But in a Wincest game, there are only so many possible options. Once you get them, that's it. That's the game; it would be a little disingenuous to suddenly introduce a grandmother or half-sister, or something like that at this stage (unless they could somehow be introduced earlier in the story). So anything else, meaning 'bangables' outside the family, is gravy. The teachers, Mrs Johnson, Mia's mom, Roxxy and her friends, Maria............. they're all basically just DLC as far as I'm concerned, so I don't care that updates come out once every 15 lunar cycles. It's nice to have all that content in the Summerville Universe, and I will gladly play any updates when (or if) they do come out, and that will be a fun way to spend half an hour that week, but that will be that. I don't care at all about the pregnancy stuff or dating, and I certainly don't care about sending MC to prom, or who killed his dad.
it's not that deep bro

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
They added a few new scenes with Roxxy (at her trailer) in the tech updates but at the moment the only content the beach house has is with Consuela. And I don't know how the beach house plays into future updates sadly :/
ok so i'm kinda disappointed that after 5 years of develpment the poster girl only have that few scenes, so i tried a Jenny run this time and i'm wondering if the "girl friend experience" is the last event with her ? The only thing new i managed to get with Jenny other that her spending the night with Anon is her becoming pregnant and doing a cameshow in that state.

Is there something else ?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes