owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Well, DC may need some more minor characters to occupy the museum, stadium, bar, etc. but it'll be hard to predict when he's going to add them. In the past he did announce some of these raffles beforehand, so maybe there's at least a slim chance to get lucky.

Then again, the game really doesn't need any more parodies, so one would hope people will choose something sensible...
About the Museum you mean " night at the museum " Ben Stiller right ?? lol
Im kidding, you can tell there is a lot of thing to do, not only the interior also the characters insides it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I installed the naughty mod, at first there was no problem using it, but the problem with the original version is that you can't choose the reload/loading part with the original version!
I don't understand your problem with load/reload... But for the image distortion you could try to set the SMOOTHING parameter to 0 in the mod's config menu.

Reactions: Shadowgunner1983

Juidas

May 14, 2019
last update 6 months ago, dev is getting 50k a month without doing anything, why should he finish the game when some dumbfucks are filling his pockets
Yet another newbie providing the same doom and gloom that the previous newbie did a few pages earlier, where are they all coming from or are they all the same person?? There are so many other games out there of similar style and story, just play something else rather than getting all worked up over things out of your control. Regards to the money, if its not yours why do you care, if it is yours then stop spending it on this dev, simples :)

rukazer

Jun 14, 2017
Yet another newbie providing the same doom and gloom that the previous newbie did a few pages earlier, where are they all coming from or are they all the same person?? There are so many other games out there of similar style and story, just play something else rather than getting all worked up over things out of your control. Regards to the money, if its not yours why do you care, if it is yours then stop spending it on this dev, simples :)
Newbie? says the guy from 2019... Its guys like you the reason there are a lot of unfinished and quick money grab games. Its a fact he gets 50k a month, its a fact cookie claims the coding is behind and not the art work. So let me tell you something, with 50k a month he could literally hire a small team of python coders to catch up with his art work, but do you know why he wont do it? because he gets more money like this over the years, its simple math. You can spend your money however you want, but you are feeding a parasite that its becaming a trend in other devs.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You can spend your money however you want, but you are feeding a parasite that its becaming a trend in other devs.
This is completely off-topic and off the mark on a site where people take games for free (such as myself - I don't and won't spend a penny). Also, for a game that the developer provides for free to the public to play on their own website. There have been over 100 million downloads of this game across various sites - and the guy has <30k subscribers. Again, it's because of those subscribers that tens of millions of people have played this game for free. It's simple math.

So who's the parasite?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Newbie? says the guy from 2019... Its guys like you the reason there are a lot of unfinished and quick money grab games. Its a fact he gets 50k a month, its a fact cookie claims the coding is behind and not the art work. So let me tell you something, with 50k a month he could literally hire a small team of python coders to catch up with his art work, but do you know why he wont do it? because he gets more money like this over the years, its simple math. You can spend your money however you want, but you are feeding a parasite that its becaming a trend in other devs.
DC isn't a hired worker, he's supported and therefore provides each time he can and want. The coder is the less of the flaws in this project, DC insist in the Art consistency through this game, so there isn't other artist but him drawing aside he's main responsible for the stories that come in the entire game. And as you stated, he can do with the money he gain by his Patreon whatever he wants, he still is in developing of this game, if you don't like the rhythm, that's ok, but he's not doing something wrong.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes