Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

I added one of the mods (which included sound) to the game, then this happened!
Found your problem - you added a mod. Go to the mod thread and seek help from them.... or delete the mod and play without it. You may need to delete the game as well and download again, to start fresh.

Reactions: mohair

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
I hear there is this new thing, called multiple coders. They work together as a 'team'. No idea if this is real or not.
what do you mean that i can hire 3 coders from cd project red poland give them 100$ each? and use AI for animatios? no way...

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Found your problem - you added a mod. Go to the mod thread and seek help from them.... or delete the mod and play without it. You may need to delete the game as well and download again, to start fresh.
I installed the naughty mod, at first there was no problem using it, but the problem with the original version is that you can't choose the reload/loading part with the original version!

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Where can I suggest that the following characters be added to the game?
Jill Valentine, Daenerys Targaryen(Game of Thrones), Rosemary Winters, Mother Miranda, Wednesday, Ginny Weasley, Azula and Katara(Avatar), Summer(Rick and Morty) and Lady Dimitrescu, Bean and Queen Dagmar(Disenchantment) and ...
and the new world(map) in game or time travel!

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Jill Valentine, Daenerys Targaryen(Game of Thrones), Rosemary Winters, Mother Miranda, Wednesday, Ginny Weasley, Azula and Katara(Avatar), Summer(Rick and Morty) and Lady Dimitrescu, Bean and Queen Dagmar(Disenchantment) and ...
not gonna happen but i remember back when there was this draw about odette and what she should look like i remember if i would have won i wanted to tell DC to make a character based on wendy from gravity falls. i still like my idea more than what odette ended up as

He needs to work on the Dairy Farm content.
the whole game is a dairy farm but it's not the cows or any women who are getting milked

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
not gonna happen but i remember back when there was this draw about odette and what she should look like i remember if i would have won i wanted to tell DC to make a character based on wendy from gravity falls. i still like my idea more than what odette ended up as
Does it mean that it is not possible to suggest adding a new character to the game?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does it mean that it is not possible to suggest adding a new character to the game?
It's possible to suggest - go to the discord and give it a shot.
However, it's highly unlikely the suggestion will ever get recognized by DC, let alone considered.
is the game still ongoing?
Not for people who don't bother to at least skim over the last couple pages of a thread to see if question is answered already. Nor bother to go to the developer's website and/or patreon to see if there are any recent posts or activity.

Reactions: t4ewk and mohair
Apr 22, 2019
I don't know some of them, but if you want to play something with:
Jill Valentine
link
Azula/Katara
link
Summer(R&M)
link
DC will never add them, actually I don't see a reason as there're enough characters in his game without a proper story/route.

Reactions: osef_78 and mohair

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I don't know some of them, but if you want to play something with:
Jill Valentine
link
Azula/Katara
link
Summer(R&M)
link
DC will never add them, actually I don't see a reason as there're enough characters in his game without a proper story/route.
Thanks, I have played them, but my goal was to add these characters to this game

• Angry
Reactions: dungryder

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, DC may need some more minor characters to occupy the museum, stadium, bar, etc. but it'll be hard to predict when he's going to add them. In the past he did announce some of these raffles beforehand, so maybe there's at least a slim chance to get lucky.

Then again, the game really doesn't need any more parodies, so one would hope people will choose something sensible...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes