Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why does this happen to all the characters?
Everything stops until it ends!
View attachment 2598066
As with what unmask3d said - If the below doesn't help you, please reply with your OS version (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, or whatever Mac or Linux or other OS version), your video card/GPU information.

You can try different rendering options in Ren'Py:
When the game starts, press SHIFT+G and the select different renderers, quit, restart and see if it works for you.
1683299710849.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for sharing the update! Since the art is done for the tech update and he has a decent portfolio of art completed for the update following it, he might as well take a few days off from streaming while the development on the backend continues. Otherwise he'll just be making more wallpapers and backgrounds that everyone seems to have problems with him doing.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Him and his wife are going on vacation he talked about it on stream last week. This will have absolutely no impact on the development because everything DC does has been done months. Everything left is on Stray, the posers, QA testers and while he is the lead dev he's so hands off that he doesn't really seem to always know what work's being done on his own game because of how often he leaves the team to their own devices. Recent example back when Sploosh said on Discord that QA had started later that same day on stream DC said it hadn't yet even though the rest of the dev team said it had, hell Sploosh was able to write in that Missy had a sister and DC didn't even know until it was already in the game.
Edit: So I don't have to make another post. News from a mod on Discord.
discordmod.png

Reactions: Omniel

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Him and his wife are going on vacation he talked about it on stream last week. This will have absolutely no impact on the development because everything DC does has been done months. Everything left is on Stray, the posers, QA testers and while he is the lead dev he's so hands off that he doesn't really seem to always know what work's being done on his own game because of how often he leaves the team to their own devices. Recent example back when Sploosh said on Discord that QA had started later that same day on stream DC said it hadn't yet even though the rest of the dev team said it had, hell Sploosh was able to write in that Missy had a sister and DC didn't even know until it was already in the game.
Would be nice if this DC break makes the coding and posing go a little faster,they have no streams distractions now:whistle:

Reactions: pebuma

pr83

May 5, 2017
Apparently there was a dub con nighttime scene with Jenny that got removed or reworked, can anyone confirm it? If so when was this and can I check it out somewhere?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Apparently there was a dub con nighttime scene with Jenny that got removed or reworked, can anyone confirm it? If so when was this and can I check it out somewhere?
Searched sleep jenny in the thread and this was in the first page of results: #61,158

Reactions: pr83

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Download mega link doesn't work anymore :cry:
Use the "report" button in the OP to let the uploader know.
1683323066199.png

In the meantime, there are various alternatives to use OR you could download it directly from the developer's website for free at where there are also mega links available.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Agree with the rest but this is just wrong (unless you mean like a monetary gain). Complaining helps people psychologically.
Getting mad at people complaining (like some do on this thread) is a massive red flag and clear hint towards antisocial behaviour and I pray for whoever has to deal with them in their lives. Whiny person > sociopath.
So people complaining are sociopath ?

Complaining is whining, just in case.

Reactions: Sukme

Username7

May 1, 2017
yikes
I wonder why though? Aren't they always talking on stream together? like do they never communicate their progress on stream?
I understand for Stray and posing team but feel like adding new content/writing is different.
They do and it's nowhere as bad as those two examples make it seem... At least I hope. It's just every once and awhile DC will say something and the rest of the devs will say the opposite and I tend to trust them more given that they're the ones doing the work. How it seems to work is that team members are assigned task, then DC leaves them to it, they have daily meetings so he does get updates on how it's going and if he misses a meeting due to his kids or being sick they DM him the cliffnotes. We know this because he's mentioned having been lazy and not read his DM's in four days and that he had a bunch from Stray about him not labeling stuff consistently again.
As for writing he and Sploosh work together to make an outline of how routes will look. But Sploosh is the one to write all the dialogue, he likes to get into a flow, see where it takes him, also Missy's his favorite character to write for so he gave her an older sister as throw away dialogue and DC likes to bring it up all the time because fans want her in the game.

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
It is very unfair that this game does not have Persian translation. I wish I knew how to make it myself.
Games written for latin based languages are already hard to translate into non latin languages like russian e.g. But you guys read from right to left, correct?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It is very unfair that this game does not have Persian translation. I wish I knew how to make it myself.
Here's how you can help develop the Persian translation:

mohair

Oct 5, 2021

What is your OS?
Android
As with what unmask3d said - If the below doesn't help you, please reply with your OS version (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, or whatever Mac or Linux or other OS version), your video card/GPU information.

You can try different rendering options in Ren'Py:
When the game starts, press SHIFT+G and the select different renderers, quit, restart and see if it works for you.
View attachment 2598125
I didn't have a problem before, I added one of the mods (which included sound) to the game, then this happened!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes