lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Since trying to estimate when the tech update will be finished seems like a completely useless endeavor at this point, let's try a completely different useless endeavor for a change of pace:

Estimate how many pages of "We all waited # many months/years for *THAT*?!" posts this thread will get before the first actual content update after the tech update.

I'm thinking it might be a few. :p
No matter what happens bro that is the most likely outcome, I think the hardest of hardcore fan might not say that, but lets be honest we all know with how much wait has happened, unless this becomes like the game of the century the update is always gonna disappoint.

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Since trying to estimate when the tech update will be finished seems like a completely useless endeavor at this point, let's try a completely different useless endeavor for a change of pace:

Estimate how many pages of "We all waited # many months/years for *THAT*?!" posts this thread will get before the first actual content update after the tech update.

I'm thinking it might be a few. :p
I never thought this developer would do that. I've never supported it before and thought there were technical fixes, but it adds little new content regularly. My friends always praised the game and said it was the most popular game on patreon. And he is still at the top according to the statistics. What is the secret of the game? Why is it so popular? (Just started playing!)

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
with all the sweet time the devs are taking dc must have made the artwork for AT LEAST the next 10 updates, jesus. cant he paid them full time job? cant he get more ppl to do the job? or maybe hire devs more experienced, more competent? its python ffs, is the language with like high school level of difficulty.

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
with all the sweet time the devs are taking dc must have made the artwork for AT LEAST the next 10 updates, jesus. cant he paid them full time job? cant he get more ppl to do the job? or maybe hire devs more experienced, more competent? its python ffs, is the language with like high school level of difficulty.
Ahhh see I think you are mistaken, the tech update is just the tech update and rework from what I get. I havent read anywhere that new content for girls will be added as of that major update, only new places, 7 new character's, but thats about it, after that you might have to wait for how ever long for the content update. I can be totally wrong about the update part but from what ive read thats about it

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I agree that since they've started on this tech update endeavor, there's been barely any NEW content at all.
As for the entirety of the project, there's a mountain-load of content. I remember when I first played this, it took me over three weeks until I ran out of routes to clear. Other games I've played here only lasted a few hours, maybe an afternoon.
Don't know what you played, but it wasn't SS.
Exactly hes building a whole ass game not vn i think that's why people complaining not realising the difference

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Exactly hes building a whole ass game not vn i think that's why people complaining not realisinf the difference
there is a difference though right now and this isnt me saying ohh he`s milking and stuff but you are telling me that over this long time, whatever rework thats gonna be done is worth it? and again the update is tech not hey the update is out the game is done that may take 3 or 4 years more.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
there is a difference though right now and this isnt me saying ohh he`s milking and stuff but you are telling me that over this long time, whatever rework thats gonna be done is worth it? and again the update is tech not hey the update is out the game is done that may take 3 or 4 years more.
To the majority of people here myself included proably not but, i understand the length due to the type of game hes making if it was a VN say like the notorious milfy city or offcuts than we got issues

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
When I first encountered the game What a Legend, I thought that the Summertime Saga artists and a couple of programmers had left the team and were making a new game. What do you think? Is it possible?

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
When I first encountered the game What a Legend, I thought that the Summertime Saga artists and a couple of programmers had left the team and were making a new game. What do you think? Is it possible?
I dont believe so, maybe some artist could have gone there separate ways, but again I can not comment on what might have been the reason for why the such a delay has happened, nor as not a supporter of this game is my right, the only thing im sure about is that whenever the update comes DC will catch an extreme amount of criticism from both people who dislike the game and some portion of the fans.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I dont believe so, maybe some artist could have gone there separate ways, but again I can not comment on what might have been the reason for why the such a delay has happened, nor as not a supporter of this game is my right, the only thing im sure about is that whenever the update comes DC will catch an extreme amount of criticism from both people who dislike the game and some portion of the fans.
True its why i find other games to play so i dont worry about this one game updating or finishing

Last edited:

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
To the majority of people here myself included proably not but, i understand the length due to the type of game hes making if it was a VN say like the notorious milfy city or offcuts than we got issues
You do realize this is a VN with some minigames here and there right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RockGold
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes