totor83

May 15, 2017
He has always tried to save time (because time is precious). He can't be sick every eight days, so there is the "tech update", which will let you be well as he have to :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How long have they been working on the tech update? Two years now? I don't know what they're even doing at this point
From 10 posts above yours-
Read #10 in my FAQ here: #71,087 to find a link to what was originally planned and what the 29 May report says is the current status of the tech update.
I also recommend reading #1 in the FAQ.

Reactions: pallisade_walls

inceltrash

Jul 13, 2020
DAMN aint they get like 61k a month and it takes them 8 months to make 81% progress 10% per month type shi and i know damn well it aint the art thats the prob cause that is decent at most gad damn

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
anyone know where's story files being stored? wanna check the code for story and I didn't found story files after unern & decompressed the files in game folder

candylandx

May 6, 2017
did he already start making art of rhonda ? before tech update we got updates like every 3 month. i hope he will go back to that after tech.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
did he already start making art of rhonda ? before tech update we got updates like every 3 month. i hope he will go back to that after tech.
DC was making art for the Rhonda update over a year ago IIRC, and I'm guessing he's been done with it for a while considering what he's been drawing on his streams for the past while.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Since trying to estimate when the tech update will be finished seems like a completely useless endeavor at this point, let's try a completely different useless endeavor for a change of pace:

Estimate how many pages of "We all waited # many months/years for *THAT*?!" posts this thread will get before the first actual content update after the tech update.

I'm thinking it might be a few. :p

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes