Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are a lot of people that play this game on android so the tech update for that reason alone is worth it for a lot of the supporters. The problem here is that, what they want to do is way too ambitious for such a small team and DC also sucks at management. All the little details of the mc holding every item and shit like that makes the game better but when you only have one dude doing all that art, then the progress gets really slow. Posing also becomes a nightmare when you have so many art assets like items, facial expressions, body poses etc.

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
Yep. Her and Jenny got a ton of scenes.

The real abandoned one is Judith.

I am bias, and wouldn't mind more Roxy scenes tho.
Judith is going to be the last girl who's going to get a full storyline and sex scenes similarly to Eve and Roxxy. Call me crazy but I think that once the tech update drops, the rest of the updates will follow quickly for the rest of the characters.

• Haha
Reactions: GucciGang69

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Call me crazy but I think that once the tech update drops, the rest of the updates will follow quickly for the rest of the characters.
Not even to be cheeky, but you're crazy. There's no reason to think the coming updates after the tech upate will drop quickly. Sure, some (or even a majority) of the art for at least the R(h)onda update is completed - but the coder and the posers still have to do their work, not to mention the scripts if they haven't been started yet. People shouldn't expect updates any quicker than they were just before the tech update which is about 3-4 months per update, on average. A few could be 2 months, but a few could be 5 months - depending upon the character and amount of content involved.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This tech update is taking far too long, idk wtf they doing but this looks bad, the game is pretty much same has abandoned cause we have no creditable information, they can come out say this and that is done the % is higher then what is being shown, for me its all empty words, they really need to show proof of progress on the development cause at this point how slow things are for months now, i even doubt next year the tech update will be finished.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
As only few seem to still be talking about the actual game:

After so many years we finally know, what the Foxxy Roxxy movie in the cinema is going to be about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what's that white thing in her left hand? With the way her eyes are pointed towards it, wonder if its a pregnancy test. Has about the same shape as one.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
She has no pregnancy content. Pretty sure like half the cast with planned pregnancy content has it now.
Every age-appropriate female character (and at least one non-age-appropriate) is expected to have pregnancy content. There are 44 females in the game with cookie jar scenes... 14 of them have pregnancy content at this time, fewer than a third. If Debbie had won just one of the polls over the course of a couple years to get her content updated, it would have been included at that time. That said, if you can't wait, you should check out the Naughty Tribute Mod for pregnancy content.

Jun 10, 2022
Judith is going to be the last girl who's going to get a full storyline and sex scenes similarly to Eve and Roxxy. Call me crazy but I think that once the tech update drops, the rest of the updates will follow quickly for the rest of the characters.
technically judith already has her story completed. you get a handjob and then she becomes erik's girlfriend.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
technically judith already has her story completed. you get a handjob and then she becomes erik's girlfriend.
Judith does the handjob, but June becomes Erik's girlfriend. Judith gets locker room and class room nude scenes.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes