randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
technically judith already has her story completed. you get a handjob and then she becomes erik's girlfriend.
That's JUNE. The girl with the Headphones at the Computer Lab.
Judith Story so far was only when MC has to Pretend to be her Boyfriend to get something for the Class Quests

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have this bug where I can't type in the sister's password in. I'm on an android of that matters
Is that an active quest or could it be you are attempting to do it too soon? Has the MC read her diary to find the password yet?

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I am a returning player and I have a question does old saves still not works after new updates?
if not is there way that they will work?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am a returning player and I have a question does old saves still not works after new updates?
if not is there way that they will work?
Old saves work and they have always worked, for the most part. However, if you were using mods when the saves were made - they may not work if you aren't using the mods now.
See #67,422 through #67,427.

Reactions: ASCAL0N

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Old saves work and they have always worked, for the most part. However, if you were using mods when the saves were made - they may not work if you aren't using the mods now.
See #67,422 through #67,427.
ohh! I remember correctly I used to play on android and whenever new update comes i had to restart and saves dont work
this isn't the case now?
or is it only for android if i am correct it was roxy's update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ohh! I remember correctly I used to play on android and whenever new update comes i had to restart and saves dont work
this isn't the case now?
or is it only for android if i am correct it was roxy's update
I don't know how android works. However, each version has an option to start at new content from the main menu. So if you have caught up to playing through v0.20.14, you can download v0.20.16 and start at new content. If you stopped playing at an older version and want to play through - you could always find older versions online and download/play through each until caught up.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Every age-appropriate female character (and at least one non-age-appropriate) is expected to have pregnancy content. There are 44 females in the game with cookie jar scenes... 14 of them have pregnancy content at this time, fewer than a third. If Debbie had won just one of the polls over the course of a couple years to get her content updated, it would have been included at that time. That said, if you can't wait, you should check out the Naughty Tribute Mod for pregnancy content.
Calling it pregnancy content is a stretch imo. Only like 4 girls have actual pregnant scenes, which is my definition of content, because as much as I like pregnant women, them being just pregnant counting as the content is underwhelming for me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Calling it pregnancy content is a stretch imo. Only like 4 girls have actual pregnant scenes, which is my definition of content, because as much as I like pregnant women, them being just pregnant counting as the content is underwhelming for me.
That's the pregnancy content in the game, as defined by the F95 tag and as listed in the wiki, and was the question I was answering. The quality/style of content I wasn't questioning or responding about.

Current F95 tag:​
1688911689466.png
Summertime Saga Wiki:​
1688911639044.png

I see your perspective and don't disagree with you. When the new tag system comes into play, I believe there will be both the impregnate and pregnancy tags for people to look for on F95. The former being the act, and the latter being sex with a person who is pregnant.

Good morning, btw.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
That's the pregnancy content in the game, as defined by the F95 tag and as listed in the wiki, and was the question I was answering. The quality/style of content I wasn't questioning or responding about.

I see your perspective and don't disagree with you. When the new tag system comes into play, I believe there will be both the impregnate and pregnancy tags for people to look for on F95. The former being the act, and the latter being sex with a person who is pregnant.

Good morning, btw.
Yeah, the tag is pretty bad since it covers both impregnation and pregnant sex/lewd stuff, good to know that there's a new tag system coming. I wasn't trying to argue w you, just saying my opinion.

Good evening, btw.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I don't know how android works. However, each version has an option to start at new content from the main menu. So if you have caught up to playing through v0.20.14, you can download v0.20.16 and start at new content. If you stopped playing at an older version and want to play through - you could always find older versions online and download/play through each until caught up.
ok 1 last query if i completed 0.20.14 and 0.20.16 comes out. will my 0.20.14 saves work in 0.20.16?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok 1 last query if i completed 0.20.14 and 0.20.16 comes out. will my 0.20.14 saves work in 0.20.16?
They should. That's why I told you to read over the discussion of those 6 posts, earlier. The smart people about the saves were discussing how that works.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019

Good morning, btw.
With out the naughty mod, is Jenny the only one with a pregnant sex scene? I can't remember but I thought she was.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
With out the naughty mod, is Jenny the only one with a pregnant sex scene? I can't remember but I thought she was.
You know, there are places to look this information up if you aren't sure rather than relying on the unreliable memory of others in this thread. For example, the Cookie Jar page on the wiki mentions Maria, as well. I just looked it up myself, doing the work you could have done.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
They should. That's why I told you to read over the discussion of those 6 posts, earlier. The smart people about the saves were discussing how that works.
I read those now also he is recommending to use his mod
do you use/recommend using that mod specially to use saves in next update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I read those now also he is recommending to use his mod
do you use/recommend using that mod specially to use saves in next update?
The next update is the tech update -- no one knows what to expect with old saves and the tech update. You can make that decision after the tech update when it comes out... maybe in 2024.

Have you even tried to open your saves from v0.20.14 yet to see if they work - because until then, this is all theoretical. There will be a splash screen warning about opening previous saves - but that is a standard "cover your ass" message.

You could have attempted to open the save and played all the new content since that save (which is about 10-14 new scenes - that's it. The pre-tech updates don't add storyline work). You've been asking questions for 6 hours instead of just taking action. There is like 20 minutes of scenes, at most, in v0.20.15 and v.20.16.

New scenes in pre-tech 5 v0.20.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you don't know what's involved in the tech update - see #9 and #10 in the 88th posting of my FAQ since February 2022: #71,274

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes