ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
The next update is the tech update -- no one knows what to expect with old saves and the tech update. You can make that decision after the tech update when it comes out... maybe in 2024.

Have you even tried to open your saves from v0.20.14 yet to see if they work - because until then, this is all theoretical. There will be a splash screen warning about opening previous saves - but that is a standard "cover your ass" message.

You could have attempted to open the save and played all the new content since that save (which is about 10-14 new scenes - that's it. The pre-tech updates don't add storyline work). You've been asking questions for 6 hours instead of just taking action. There is like 20 minutes of scenes, at most, in v0.20.15 and v.20.16.

New scenes in pre-tech 5 v0.20.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you don't know what's involved in the tech update - see #9 and #10 in the 88th posting of my FAQ since February 2022: #71,274
lol I didnt played since roxy/teachers update (whicever was latest) reason I stopped was because save didnt worked so thats I wanted to confirm first

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
You know, there are places to look this information up if you aren't sure rather than relying on the unreliable memory of others in this thread. For example, the Cookie Jar page on the wiki mentions Maria, as well. I just looked it up myself, doing the work you could have done.
my bad, did not mean to strike a nerve. found it , thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
lol I didnt played since roxy/teachers update (whicever was latest) reason I stopped was because save didnt worked so thats I wanted to confirm first
If you have problems with your save, you can download v0.20.15 and start at new content to play the new scenes in that version.
and then download v0.20.16 and start at new content.
And then you'll be caught up.
can you use all the mods together or must the be used separately
#68,010

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what do you mean by OP's also can you use all of the mods together
Stil996 has the answer to your question here about the mods:
1688927857692.png
Google "What is OP":
1688927910634.png
In this case it means ORIGINAL POST. The first post of the thread and the abbreviation has been in use across the internet since at least the early 2000's.

So the person says "Read the Mods OP's," they are saying you should read the ORIGINAL POST (The first post) of the mods you are interested in (links found in the ORIGINAL POST of this thread) https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-16-pre-tech-kompas-productions.276/:
1688927969327.png

If you have questions about their mods and how they work together:
1688928074723.png

Jan 14, 2018
Call me crazy
You are crazy. There you go. (y)

Judith is going to be the last girl who's going to get a full storyline and sex scenes similarly to Eve and Roxxy. Call me crazy but I think that once the tech update drops, the rest of the updates will follow quickly for the rest of the characters.
I could be completely wrong here but he's barely done any of the work for the next update based on stream logs and status updates. The argument being that he has to wait on everyone else to finish :WaitWhat:. It's the good ol' "leave my homework till the night before and submit it late" trick except that he doesn't suffer any consequences and actually gets paid more for doing that.
The rig system is supposed to make posing much easier though, so you may be right in the end. We'll have to wait and see.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why not? Maybe Darkcookie can add extra 4 months to one update if he includes voice acting.
There is far more than 4 months of work for voicing this game. There is a lot of dialogue in this game and (good) voice acting takes times and then coded to trigger on the lines. Even if every actor recorded only one character and they all recorded on their own equipment during the same time, you're looking at thousands of sound cues that need discussed with the talent, directed, recorded, edited, some re-recorded. That would take months, alone, to record. Then his single coder would have to go through and update the code to lay in the sound files. And before you say "he could hire another coder"-- note that he hasn't done so for the tech update, only one coder.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes