Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well we should get an MC update in 2 weeks if not delayed again. With Summertime Saga on the other hand, we won't get any update in foreseeable future
Wait do you really believe ICSTOR will release an update for milfy city? I wish I could be as optimistic as you. If he releases the update which should be the last one from what I understand, I will definitely play it. But I have no confidence in anything icstor or anyone on his team say.

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
Wait do you really believe ICSTOR will release an update for milfy city? I wish I could be as optimistic as you. If he releases the update which should be the last one from what I understand, I will definitely play it. But I have no confidence in anything icstor or anyone on his team say.
I don't really believe in a release this year. He delayed it 3 maybe 4 times already, and we have net seen anything from the game itself. Honestly, I don't even want him to release it, the thread gave me so much joy the past 2 years. Compared to Icstore Dc looks like a saint of a developer, just as bad at communication but at least no lies every 2nd post. But It's still ridiculous how long Dc needs for this update.

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
Coming in here claiming the actual scam artist is gonna deliver on a promise.

View attachment 2885943
Never said he will deliver it, but Dc didn't deliver since October he could pause the billing while he takes so long, saw other creator (mostly Japanese) do it when he doesn't deliver anything after a certain time. I wont even Talk about Icstor he is a meme of a Developer and is already lost in greed

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Never said he will deliver it, but Dc didn't deliver since October he could pause the billing while he takes so long, saw other creator (mostly Japanese) do it when he doesn't deliver anything after a certain time. I wont even Talk about Icstor he is a meme of a Developer and is already lost in greed
You sure the Japanese devs do that out of the kindness of their hearts and not actually because of a local law in good old Nippon?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Or people are more than welcome to stop subscribing. The ball is in their hands and if they wish to continue passing a buck over to anyone - that's their decision. You act like they aren't adults who can make their own decisions. You act like they are being held captive. You act like they are being forced to do something they don't wish to do. If they don't like what DC is doing - they can stop. They aren't getting access to Summertime Saga because of their subscription. And even if they were, they could always just resubscribe for 1 month.

You've already gone off-topic in this thread by bringing in talk about another game in this game's thread. If you want to talk about another game - you should be doing that in the thread for that game, not this one.

1693258647958.png

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
You sure the Japanese devs do that out of the kindness of their hearts and not actually because of a local law in good old Nippon?
Nothing found on Google. When you know something about that, I am willing to delete or edited it out. Nothingness it's morally wrong to collect money for so long without any form of update. But I will admit, I don't know if I would have the same opinion if I was Dc. It's Good and easy money for slow working process (What we see so far). ( wont go off-topic after that).

Last edited:
Reactions: poopfartshitcum

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, he was asked in a stream and he said it wasn't going to happen because "It wasn't in Eve's personality", and I mean he's probably right but like you mentioned this game is full of forced situations and besides it's strongly suggested that the scene was going to happen so it gets a little annoying.
That doesn't make much sense to me, her "personality" is that of a submissive nympho with past trauma. I don't see how a threesome with Odette and the main character would at all run contradictory to that. Even if its trans Eve in a threesome with dommy mommy Odette, it works perfectly.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
plot twist: summertime saga releases and has more content then expected, thus making everyone past comments thread 1500+ eat their words. (not saying the content will be majorly good or bad, just that the "long awaited" content releases)

burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
plot twist: summertime saga releases and has more content then expected, thus making everyone past comments thread 1500+ eat their words. (not saying the content will be majorly good or bad, just that the "long awaited" content releases)
The Moment we get the update, we will be happy and forget the long waiting. Technically we are getting a new game or a remaster at least.What we have seen on stream looks good, or at least not worse.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That doesn't make much sense to me, her "personality" is that of a submissive nympho with past trauma. I don't see how a threesome with Odette and the main character would at all run contradictory to that. Even if its trans Eve in a threesome with dommy mommy Odette, it works perfectly.
Maybe he just got sick of Odette and doesn't want to say it outright.

Reactions: tokuin
Mar 29, 2020
I'm just gonna take some copium and hope that, DC turns around and is like SURPRISE! Here is Odette+Eve content in the next update! I only said no because I wanted it to be a surprise for my best fans!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes