FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
The only way a fling with MC and Odette would go against Eve's character would be if she'd ever been all "no I will never ever have a 3some that is disgusting, major turn off," which afaik didn't happen.

Also I keep hearing people reference Milfy City. Even if it's also incomplete, I wonder if it's worth a try for me. SS has been very satisfying at least.

Aug 4, 2023
The only way a fling with MC and Odette would go against Eve's character would be if she'd ever been all "no I will never ever have a 3some that is disgusting, major turn off," which afaik didn't happen.
Yeah, I mean is also against Grace character to screw with her sister boyfriend but DC seems to be ok with that, I don't understand the hipocresy in some on his choices when making scenes.

Reactions: tokuin

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is because of this, Eve's character is based on his wife (At least is what I hear him say once in the streams), so there is that.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro, she was a totally DIFFERENT character in the early versions. Just play 0.14.5 and see it yourself.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 102620.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 102647.png

Screenshot 2023-08-29 103200.png
Screenshot 2023-08-29 103327.png

So, which is DC's wife? cool & smart Eve or shy & dejected Eve?

Just wondering when you guys stop believing in DC's bullshit.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
u guys are nuts, 60.000 f*king thousand dollars a month?!!??!?!!? and for what? one update in a year?? holly fk, keep milking him you'll make him a millionaire then bye bye
Isn't he already one? At this point I am wondering why he keeps bothering to stream. I mean that is a hell of a lott of effort to just keep the morons hooked.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To be fair, they have to basically fix 4 or 5 years worth of bad coding and rework pretty much all the art in the game. Before he decided to do the tech update, his release schedule wasn't that bad for a hand drawn game. The problem is that he really underestimated the amount of work that it takes to fix all those things and said that the tech update would be done in around 9 months. And now 2 years later it's still not close to being finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
To be fair, they have to basically fix 4 or 5 years worth of bad coding and rework pretty much all the art in the game. Before he decided to do the tech update, his release schedule wasn't that bad for a hand drawn game. The problem is that he really underestimated the amount of work that it takes to fixe all those things and said that the tech update would be done in around 9 months. And now 2 years later it's still not close to being finished.

I think people look at games like this and think they're easy to make. But even Japanese eroge takes many years for development. It’s part in why the hentai game industry has so many studios come and go, since many times the money they earn doesn't cover the money they spent on making it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
u guys are nuts, 60.000 f*king thousand dollars a month?!!??!?!!? and for what? one update in a year?? holly fk, keep milking him you'll make him a millionaire then bye bye
Never mind this is off-topic. But tell me how he is milking? I'm confused, honestly. Please share one idea on why you think this developer is milking his subscribers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also know that if you put forth a false statement toward your belief the developer is milking - be aware you may be called on your use of misunderstanding or misinformation - intentional or not.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any point in this bullshit? You've been a very active part of this thread for long enough to know exactly what people mean when they talk about milking Patreon subscribers. You are by no means confused, and especially not "honestly".
No, I am honestly confused and yes, I've been on this thread a long time. And I've tried to understand but no one has made a convincing claim. It's not bullshit. I don't understand how someone can claim someone is milking another when there is nothing milked. That's why I'm asking. Simply claiming that "millking" is occurring doesn't mean that it is. There has to be something behind the belief and I haven't seen anyone present anything which supports that.

And even though it's been stated by moderators that its off-topic, people get their comments about milking deleted at times, the claim still continues even by those who have had their off-topic claims removed by moderators - but nothing I have seen demonstrates why they think milking actually is happening.

And the fact that you chose to attack me rather than to present one reason is telling.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
No, I am honestly confused and yes, I've been on this thread a long time. And I've tried to understand but no one has made a convincing claim. It's not bullshit. I don't understand how someone can claim someone is milking another when there is nothing milked. That's why I'm asking. Simply claiming that "millking" is occurring doesn't mean that it is. There has to be something behind the belief and I haven't seen anyone present anything which supports that.

And even though it's been stated by moderators that its off-topic, people get their comments about milking deleted at times, the claim still continues even by those who have had their off-topic claims removed by moderators - but nothing I have seen demonstrates why they think milking actually is happening.

And the fact that you chose to attack me rather than to present one reason is telling.
It's funny because true milking behavior would more closely match the activity of many of the "good" devs people like to cite: release small, low-effort, and nearly inconsequential updates like clockwork once a month. That's not me calling anyone out, but more pointing to the simple fact that providing small monthly content is a better driver of maintaining Patreon subs than just hoping everyone will stay subscribed at high tiers over vague promises or complete silence. Graphtreon has provided ample evidence that updates = $.

And while I'm speculating, I feel like a lot of the people who are quick to cry "milking!" are revealing more about themselves than the dev. The thought of having a job where people pay you to not work is so irresistible to them that it's the only conceivable reason they can find for extended development times. Creative burnout? Complex systems providing complex bugs? Nah, it's just them lazy folk who want to get paid for not working!

As the last few years of social media have proven, feelings matter more than facts to a great deal of people.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, haven't played this game, I have a few questions:
- Are the sex scenes animated in this game?
- should I start playing now, or wait for the update? I heard there it is technical and will change the game a lot.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
- should I start playing now, or wait for the update? I heard there it is technical and will change the game a lot.
-yes
-play now update will be two years from now

Reactions: Count Morado

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
surely you better wait for the update. it will change e v e r y t h i n g and it's almost here.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
And while I'm speculating, I feel like a lot of the people who are quick to cry "milking!" are revealing more about themselves than the dev. The thought of having a job where people pay you to not work is so irresistible to them that it's the only conceivable reason they can find for extended development times. Creative burnout? Complex systems providing complex bugs? Nah, it's just them lazy folk who want to get paid for not working!
Programming can be hard? I guess that explains why programmers need a university degree and make $100k+ per year.

For real, non-programmers sure have strong opinions about how long projects should take.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's funny because true milking behavior would more closely match the activity of many of the "good" devs people like to cite: release small, low-effort, and nearly inconsequential updates like clockwork once a month.
That's the stage they've been at a year ago or so. Since then, they've grown even more complacent, to the point of releasing just a few wallpapers every few months.

The reason i've decided to call out your claim was i found it absolutely unbelievable you're being genuine. No one on this forum should have any trouble grasping the concept people around here refer to as "milking", considering it pops up inevitably in thread for any game with slow rate of development, and gets discussed ad nauseam and at length.

And no, i had no interest in "presenting one reason" i.e. perpetuating this nonsense for yet another cycle. If you really have failed to understand the presented concept until now, then reading about it yet again is unlikely to change anything in this regard.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes