Jk222

May 22, 2021
Im seeing a lot of people complaining here. And most of them are right though. And also wrong, if you complain and don’t financially support DC then you shouldn’t complain about the release date.. if you’re giving him money then yeah you’re just a moron…

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Im seeing a lot of people complaining here. And most of them are right though. And also wrong, if you complain and don’t financially support DC then you shouldn’t complain about the release date.. if you’re giving him money then yeah you’re just a moron…
A long, long time ago I supported for a single month. I regret it immensely lul, where's my Judith route.

Reactions: tokuin

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
A long, long time ago I supported for a single month. I regret it immensely lul, where's my Judith route.
I used to support VNorth,he made Second Happiness .
He came with an update every month.
But when he for some reason didnt release an update he froze the patreon and one time even refund.
That is the way it should work.

Reactions: jeznastranka

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I used to support VNorth,he made Second Happiness .
He came with an update every month.
But when he for some reason didnt release an update he froze the patreon and one time even refund.
That is the way it should work.
You are comparing apples to oranges.

VNorth locked his VN behind their Patreon account. You couldn't get the VN unless you were a subscriber (or got a pirated copy). Therefore, he probably felt "people are paying for the release of the product, I ain't releasing so I probably shouldn't charge them."

DC doesn't lock his VN behind his Patreon account. People can get the VN for free directly from his website. People who subscribe get access to services and other content - which they continue to get on a regular basis that can't be gotten (except through pirated copies) or can't be accessed at all without that subscription.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Well, I encounter a strange graphic bug. :oops:
I imagine this has already been notified before.
It happens after the theater scene with Anon and Jenny. When he wishes more than sex with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 720NoScope

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Well, I encounter a strange graphic bug. :oops:
I imagine this has already been notified before.
It happens after the theater scene with Anon and Jenny. When he wishes more than sex with her.
Dude that is some terribly messed up characters right there. How often do you see this happen? Try loading a save before this bug occurred.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes