srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, I encounter a strange graphic bug. :oops:
I imagine this has already been notified before.
It happens after the theater scene with Anon and Jenny. When he wishes more than sex with her.
Are you using my mod? There was a bug that has been fixed with the most recent update. But it happens only on Weekends, so I did not publish it yet.

Reactions: Plumbogummite

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Are you using my mod? There was a bug that has been fixed with the most recent update. But it happens only on Weekends, so I did not publish it yet.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using your mod (v0.20.16-1.03).

Juidas

May 14, 2019
If their coder has been working full-time since 2019 and the tech update still isn't finished, it's time they move on to someone who knows what they are doing.
Not saying that I am not waiting as well but the tech update only started this year or at earliest December last year!!!!

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Children of Morn, Eternum, and What a Legend are top-tier games being directed by developers who genuinely care about doing things right. You won't be disappointed with any of them
Not sure MagicNuts can be considered top-tier anymore, it's been over a year since a 'What a Legend' update.

Not saying that I am not waiting as well but the tech update only started this year or at earliest December last year!!!!
This is not correct.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am using your mod (v0.20.16-1.03).
OK, here it comes...

For probably the last time, I give to you the update of the Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

Version 0.20.16-1.04:
  • Added configuration parameter OUTLINES, influencing the black halo around letters in text (useful to make bright text more readable on bright backgrounds). Note that this does not affect any text that comes in pictures and graphics.
  • Corrected a bug with Jenny's final breakfast scene before her story ends, occuring on weekends.
  • Correction to Svetlana's breathing animation during her cowgirl sex scene.
  • Correction to Katya table sex slapping animation.
  • Correction to the Maria storage room sex insertion animation.
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Enjoy!

ZeeKun77

Aug 25, 2023
If their coder has been working full-time since 2019 and the tech update still isn't finished, it's time they move on to someone who knows what they are doing or is more efficient.
This I have been waiting for so long for the tech update but no nothing for more than a year like what are you even doing most people don't even remember the game why cut your fan base like this...

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
I wonder if the programmer is milking DC at this point :) DC isn't a programmer, so the one who's doing code could just say he's doing work, but in reality he's stalling to get paid longer and DC wouldn't be any wiser. Ofc it's a reach of a year, but damn, that's a lot of time to do that "tech update".. People might say that they did pre tech updates, but those were basically few scenes added with some text, a weeks work at most. Imo people like this game, but at some point they'll just abandon it and forget about it. And once tech update drops and there's no new content along with it, people be disappointed regardless of DC saying there wouldn't be new content with it. It's like parents saying there will be no presents this christmas and when there's really no presents, you're still sad.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
there is a big difference between a whole team and a man and his wife magicnuts is only two people working on that game life happens in between so you cant compare them
I dont want to go too offtopic but the devs of What a legend could hired more people if they want to,they just choose to not do it for some odd reason.
At least DC has a team even through is all snail pace progress anyway...

Reactions: BeaAndNessa

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
there is a big difference between a whole team and a man and his wife magicnuts is only two people working on that game life happens in between so you cant compare them
IMO if any developer, small team or husband/wife, whatever, is taking 6+ months for a release, they either need to re-evaluate the scope of the release, or get more resources.

Edit: scope not cope

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
Then you're gonna be prepared for an unfinished game, because 1 character(3-4 scenes maybe?) per year is going to end like that. I liked their game, but they need to reconsider the roadmap. They're in any case a better example compared to DC.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes